NSV... I FIT MY SUPER TINY BF'S SHORTS! Pics

Options
r5wr
r5wr Posts: 203 Member
My boyfriend is super tiny and always has been. Today I decided, what the hell, I'm going to try on a pair of his shorts to see how far away I was and was completely shocked when they fit!!!!

Now they were extremely tight, however, the button and zipped so I call that a win!

SW: 245
CW: 166
GW: 120 ish
Height: 5'5

6iku6eb5bq1c.jpg
2td7uxg10k5y.jpg

Still a long way to go but I'm excited with this progress, finally!

NEVER GIVE UP!

Replies

• KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • George8383
    George8383 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great news well done
  • Nawarti
    Nawarti Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Long way?? You look gorgeous. I love it!
  • tcaley4
    tcaley4 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Good job.
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My goodness!! You look GREAT now! 166 is your CW?? Girl it looks good on you!!
  • nurseangelamomof5boys
    Options
    Good job you look great!
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job, and your progress is amazing!!
  • r5wr
    Options
    Nawarti wrote: »
    Long way?? You look gorgeous. I love it!

Yeah I'm at 166 and want to get to 120 ish. So about 46 lbs to go.
  • r5wr
    Options
    mrsjoyw wrote: »
    My goodness!! You look GREAT now! 166 is your CW?? Girl it looks good on you!!

Thank you! Yeah 166 is CW. But I want t to get to 120 the shirts baggy so it does hide the tummy I still have. It's a lot better from where I started but still a ways to go. I want a flat tummy.

Thank you :)
  • r5wr
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really appreciate it all!
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!! Awesome job!!

Also, commenting on how funny that giraffe is (I've been following the live feed drama of the pregnant giraffe this week so it's topical, lol!). And the familiarity of the look of that stain ;)
  • DavidRocketts
    DavidRocketts Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement, well done! Imagine for a moment though If a guy posted that: "I've been trying to get into my GF's shorts ..pics.." I think the admins would lock the thread!
  • r5wr
    Options

Also, commenting on how funny that giraffe is (I've been following the live feed drama of the pregnant giraffe this week so it's topical, lol!). And the familiarity of the look of that stain ;)

Giraffes are my favorite animal! I've been watching the live feed too! And that's paint, I swear! Lmfao! We've been doing Renovations lol.

Thank you!
  • r5wr
    Options
    Fantastic achievement, well done! Imagine for a moment though If a guy posted that: "I've been trying to get into my GF's shorts ..pics.." I think the admins would lock the thread!

Lmao you're right! I guess wording is everything. That's why I said I fit not got into lol. But that's really funny! And thanks :)
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    r5wr wrote: »

Giraffes are my favorite animal! I've been watching the live feed too! And that's paint, I swear! Lmfao! We've been doing Renovations lol.

Thank you!

I can see the paint on your knee I think, lol, that's just where my mind went first!
  • r5wr
    Options
    r5wr wrote: »

Thank you!

I can see the paint on your knee I think, lol, that's just where my mind went first!

Lol I knew somebody's would because it looks pretty bad!
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaay! Good job!
  • r5wr
    Options
    Thank you!
  • fighterwithin
    fighterwithin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! my guy is really small too and my long term goal is to be able to fit in his clothes.. i want to be able to wear his boxers and T's around the house lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!