From Delaware - Needing to lose weight and gain freedom!

Hi all! I'm Theresa from Delaware. I've had a weight problem most of my life. Won't bore you all with the details but basically my emotions led to my devouring sweets! It wasn't food that I craved, it was sweets! I was widowed in 2008 and remarried in 2014. I joined Jenny Craig in 2011 and lost 50 lbs and then proceeded to gain it all back so by 2014 I was back where I was and all that hard work GONE! After my marriage I moved to where my husband lived and I didn't know anyone and felt isolated and gained 15 MORE lbs. I have lost 8 of those 15 and would love to have friends along the way.

Cheering everyone on!!! Onward and Downward!!

Replies

• DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Hi Theresa! I'm in Delaware too--where do you live? I'm in the Pike Creek area. Add me as a friend and we can help cheer each other on!
    Danielle
  • TxiTxi
    TxiTxi Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there, ladies! I'm also in Delaware, in Newark. I would like to add you both as friends. It seems there aren't many people in Delaware on this site for support, motivation, and friendship!
  • Shrinkydink1977
    Shrinkydink1977 Posts: 197 Member
    I'm in Delaware too! People from here do exist on this site. :smile:

@TxiTxi Feel free to add me also, if you'd like.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    edited March 2017
    Txi, where in Newark are you?

• Michellelynn219
    Michellelynn219 Posts: 62 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi! I live in NY but I'm moving to Kent County Delaware! Our house is being built in Massey's Mill off of Mt. Friendship road in Smyrna/Clayton area. Add me if you would like :)