Low Carb!

Options
I am starting back on my low carb journey! I did this about 2 years ago, stuck with it strong and lost about 27lbs. Well... in the past year I've gone through a lot and haven't really focused on my eating habits. But I am back and ready to get back into this!!!

My goal is less than 40g carbs per day, will take it down a little at a time. If you are also doing low carb, add me! I could always use the extra support and promise to be supportive as well!

Replies

• shawnp2
    shawnp2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I am doing the Keto diet which is very low carb.
  • elvisismyguru
    elvisismyguru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Low carb here too.
  • Libellue23
    Libellue23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Low carb here too, always looking for support
  • kaytlynkayt
    kaytlynkayt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Low carb as well! Well I'm doing Keto but it's basically the same thing. I'll add you!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am also a keto'er....I have lost 91 lbs. in a lil over 2 years ...with 30 to go .....I no longer log my food but you are welcome to add me ....Also you are welcome to join the low carb group...we are a bunch of awesome people with lots of info .....I will get the link in a second and post it here :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • Adarah1981
    Adarah1981 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I"ve done Keto in the past with success and am just starting up again. I'm also looking for like minded friends for motivation and accountability! Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm low carbing again... I'm an "event dieter"! I looked fab in 2004 for son's wedding, I looked fab for husband's high school reunion, I look in 2015 fab for daughter's wedding!.... low carbing melts you down fast... I'm on my way down again! I miss all those nice clothes I haven't worn for awhile! My hubby is NO carbing, but I'll have salad or green beans or cantaloupe so essentially I'm probably 12-15 carbs a day! I'll go lower if I need to... so I'll invite y'all!
  • jessferd
    jessferd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting low carb as well!
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Fellow low carb eater here, feel free to add me. Also check out the low carber daily forum - lot's of helpful advice over there!
  • sherrydorlando
    sherrydorlando Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I am also a diabetic trying to get my A1C in line. It has my carbs way too high. I'd like to change it to l00, but don't see how. I know I could just glance and stop at l00, but I'd like to take this 266 off before it tempts me into thinking I have more to use.
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    4 years Keto for me. :)