Tired of feeling yucky all the time

Options
Well, here I go...again. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to this kind of lifestyle change and continue to lose weight instead of giving up after the first 10 pounds! Just recently started yoga two days a week, trying to keep up with my Fitbit's 250 steps an hour. I am limited by the fat around my middle, GERD, and asthma; all of which affect my ability to exercise!

Replies

• Balance1002
    Balance1002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting again too. You have made a great start!:)
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too. But if you don't start, you certainly can't finish.
  • cecilleporter
    cecilleporter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @Balance1002 thanks, I appreciate the encouragement!! @Sheermomentum you have a really good point! I think my biggest challenge is finding time in the day; I get up at 5:45am and do for everybody else until I fall into bed at night!
  • kloblo
    kloblo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Starting again here too. I need motivation
  • becky1582
    becky1582 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too I can't get over the sugar craves! Lol need inspiring
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    @Balance1002 thanks, I appreciate the encouragement!! @Sheermomentum you have a really good point! I think my biggest challenge is finding time in the day; I get up at 5:45am and do for everybody else until I fall into bed at night!

What is it you do for everybody else? Is this at home in a family setting? How old are these "everybody else"? Can they do some things for themselves? You'll need to set aside some "me" time each day and do what you need to do for yourself.