6 months and 89.9 pounds down

Options
I am 1 ounce away from skydiving weight!! I figured i would post my pics for others. I dont see the drastic change i hoped for but others say. Thanks to MFP pals for all your support.

Before
week1.jpg

After
week265.jpg
week26.jpg

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Looks like a big change to me! I see a lot of new muscle and your face is significantly thinner! Awesome job!
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely see a difference!! Great job!!!! Have fun skydiving, I'd love to do it myself someday!
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    I see such a difference! Way to go!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You Look amazing! Great JOB!
  • RunningOutOfMyMind
    Options
    Congrats!!! Skydiving is a great way to celebrate your victories!!! Awesome!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! EEK - I am afraid of heights, but have fun on your adventure!
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think we are our worst critic, I took see a lot a great change! Put the same shirt on and I bet it will be big! :o) great job!
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think we are our worst critic, I took see a lot a great change! Put the same shirt on and I bet it will be big! :o) great job!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you can't see it. Your progress is so fabulous!! Way to go, man!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Nice going...keep it up.:smile: ..you look great!!
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    You usually don't see the change in yourself - but it is there and it's a huge difference! Congrats!
  • mollyrb
    mollyrb Posts: 4
    Options
    That is awesome and you inspire me! Keep up the great job. p.s I do see a huge difference! :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'M SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!! And it's time to look deeper my friend because you need to love & accept the new you so that others can love you back!!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Outstanding ! You should be very proud ! Keep it up !!
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Skydiving is so much fun!!! Congrats on your progress, you've come a long way!
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!!! I can really tell!:)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    good job, dewd!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    Oh yeah, that's a huge change! You look great. What an accomplishment (=
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    I can totally see the difference in your face, back, stomach, just overall! Thank you for sharing your huge accomplishment with us! You are a walking inspiration for all of us. Thanks again:)
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! way to go!!! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!