Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need help with meals

I really have a hard time with my nutrition I need help with meals and what to eat.

Replies

• Manly_hood
    Manly_hood Posts: 83 Member
    See a nutritionist
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited March 2017
    I really have a hard time with my nutrition I need help with meals and what to eat.
    What do you mean by that?
    Do you have to eat a special diet because of medical issues? If so, are you getting professional help? If so, why don't you ask them? If you have, why didn't that help?
    Are you a vegetarian/vegan?
    Are you consistently or cyclically overeating or undereating?
    Do you have an eating disorder? If so, are you getting professional help? If so, why don't you ask them? If you have, why didn't that help?
    What have you been eating until now?
    What's wrong with what you eat now?
    What do you like to eat?
    What do you not like to eat?
  • Rabid_Hamster
    Rabid_Hamster Posts: 338 Member
    What do you mean by that?
    Do you have to eat a special diet because of medical issues? If so, are you getting professional help? If so, why don't you ask them? If you have, why didn't that help?
    Are you a vegetarian/vegan?
    Are you consistently or cyclically overeating or undereating?
    Do you have an eating disorder? If so, are you getting professional help? If so, why don't you ask them? If you have, why didn't that help?
    What have you been eating until now?
    What's wrong with what you eat now?
    What do you like to eat?
    What do you not like to eat?

Like Kommodevaran, I have alot of questions. You leave alot of ambiguity with your initial statement that requires more detail. You'll find a great many people on MFP really want to help because we are/have been in the same place.
    Please provide more information so we can better help.