WHO WANTS TO BE FRIENDS

Options
brettr23
brettr23 Posts: 115 Member
I AM NEW TO MFP AND NEED SOME FRIENDS. MOTIVATED PEOPLE. I AM HE HEAD TRAINER OF A CROSSFIT/INTERVAL TRAINING FACILITY IN BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA. 34 AND IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE. I HAVE OVERCOME MUCH TO BE WHERE I AM, DRUG ADDICTION, A DAUGHTER WITH CANCER. FITNESS HAS AKWAYS BEEN MY ESCAPE AND I WANT TO HELP OTHERS GAIN THE SAME PEACE.

Replies

• mme1127
    mme1127 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for awhile but took a break for awhile and now I'm back. Looking for a diverse group of people to find motivation and inspiration in many forms. I don't have much to lose, about 20-25 lbs, but it's easy to get discouraged when the results are slow going. Add me and I'll partner up with you to inspire and cheer onwards and upwards!
  • fairymoon75
    fairymoon75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hey man. I've been doing CrossFit for about 2 years. I had to sit on the sideline for past 6 months due to a rotator cuff tear/surgery (not caused by CF, just normal wear and tear, warming up on the bench press it popped just under a year ago). I'm now back and the great thing is, some things I can do almost as well as I did before, but most things I need to scale and take a bit easier for another 3-6 months. Did 17.1 last week scaled (sigh) and can't wait to see what 17.2 is tonight. Feel free to add me. I've got a bunch of other CF buddies on here and we all share our daily workouts and enjoy seeing what others are pushing themselves to do. Normally I hit the box 5 days a week, but I wouldn't say I'm motivated, I'm disciplined :wink:
  • brettr23
    brettr23 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey man. I've been doing CrossFit for about 2 years. I had to sit on the sideline for past 6 months due to a rotator cuff tear/surgery (not caused by CF, just normal wear and tear, warming up on the bench press it popped just under a year ago). I'm now back and the great thing is, some things I can do almost as well as I did before, but most things I need to scale and take a bit easier for another 3-6 months. Did 17.1 last week scaled (sigh) and can't wait to see what 17.2 is tonight. Feel free to add me. I've got a bunch of other CF buddies on here and we all share our daily workouts and enjoy seeing what others are pushing themselves to do. Normally I hit the box 5 days a week, but I wouldn't say I'm motivated, I'm disciplined :wink:

I tore my pec last year...10 months ago
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    brettr23 wrote: »
    I tore my pec last year...10 months ago

Ouch. Sounds you know what watching from the sideline feels like then. Friend request accepted!
  • grahgj63
    grahgj63 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am GG. Add me and new friends are welcome o add me.
  • Bresmom38
    Bresmom38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • boxingblondemom
    boxingblondemom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sent you request. This is my first week on here, but I'm loving all of the support people are giving each other. Really nice to see.
  • Nichole_AZ
    Nichole_AZ Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me.