15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Options
SO IVE WANTED TO JOIN A GROUP FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS NOW AND I ALWAYS SEEN TO BE TOO LATE TO GET IN ON IT SO I THOUGHT TO MAKE MY OWN... BUT I DID GET IDEAS FROM OTHER GROUPS OUT THERE

STARTING DATE: FRIDAY 7-22-11
END DATE: 9-2-11

THE GOAL IS TO LOSE 15 POUNDS BY 9-2-11 BUT YOU CAN STILL JOIN IF YOU WANT TO LOSE LESS(YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT JUST ENDUP LOSING MORE)

I WILL POST DAILY CHALLENGES THE NIGHT BEFORE (YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THEM BUT ITS JUST A LITTLE EXTRA SOMETHING FOR YOU TO DO

IM ONLY TRYING TO HAVE 10 PEOPLE IN THE GROUP SINCE ITS HARD WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE POSTING...

I WILL KEEP A SPREAD SHEET AND GIVE WEEKLY UPDATES

WHEN POSTING YOUR WEIGHT AND CHALENGE RESULTS POST THEM ON THIS THREAD(OR ANY OTHER COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS)

WHOS IN?

8836137.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• mojo501976
    mojo501976 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I am very uncertain I will make the goal but this is my goal so lets do this! My weight start is 120 lbs. My goal is 105 lbs. ( I am only 4'11 so that is why my goal weight seems so little).
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm in! This will be my first group! My start weight it 121.2 and my goal weight will be 106. (I'm also 4'11 so this is why the numbers are low)
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I am very uncertain I will make the goal but this is my goal so lets do this! My weight start is 120 lbs. My goal is 105 lbs. ( I am only 4'11 so that is why my goal weight seems so little).

IF YOU REALY WANT TO YOU CAN MAKE ANY GOAL YOU WANT TO MAKE
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I like the challenges, they keep my motivated & on track!!
  • kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you started this. I too have been trying to join a group but am always late. I am in. My starting weight is 153 lbs (I am 5'5") and my goal weight is 135. Thanks so much for doing this.
  • saigal
    saigal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in! I weight 136 and would love to get to 120. I am 5'2".
  • jenher
    jenher Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in, thank you. My current weight is 149 and my goal is 125.
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im in, thats perfect for me and the timing could not be better. I actually wanted to lose some weight before my disney trip and I leave on the 9-2!!
  • jessen5
    jessen5 Posts: 8
    Options
    I would like to join what do I need to do?
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    I would like to join what do I need to do?

all i need from you right now is your CW and GW
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    OK JUST ONE MORE...HERE IS THE LIST SO FAR

1 SPATEL613 (ME)
    2 MOJO501976
    3 ROSEBUDD85
    4 UPINTHECOSMOS
    5 KITTYBELLS
    6 SAIGAL
    7 JENJER
    8 MAILMIV11
    9 JESSEN 5
    10BOSTONBOUND85
  • bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if there is still room??
  • bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    my start weight is 150 and end goal is 125, but if I can be 135 by Labor day, that would be AMAZING!
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    OK THATS IT

IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME YOUR CW AND GOAL GW

FRIDAYS CHALLENGE DRINK 8 CUPS OF WATER, STAY UNDER CAL GOAL
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    UPINTHECOSMOS, MAILMIV11, JESSEN5

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME CW AND GW BEFORE TOMORROW

THANKS
  • jessen5
    jessen5 Posts: 8
    Options
    sw: 225
    cw: 232
    gw: 197
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sorry, it was tomorrow when I saw this. I messaged you but in order to keep part of the group here's my info:

SW - 306.2
    CW - 281.8
    GW - 150 (that's my final goal, 265 for the challenge)
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    when you guys post you daily challeng goal make sure you say what you did and if anything was hard for you

for ex. i had 8 cups of water and was under my cal goal or i only had 6 cups and was under my cal goal...i think you guys will get the point haha
  • kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    First challenge completed! I have a really bad head cold today so I didn't do any exercise. This made staying under my cal goal difficult, though I wasn't very hungry either. Got in way more than 8 glasses of water because it is terribly hot here. Bring on tomorrows challenge.
  • jenher
    jenher Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was under my calorie goal, but, by too much. It wass so hot here I didn't feel like eating and I drank a ton of water...definitely met the goal.