Need similar friends

Options
Hey,

My name is Amanda I'm currently 23 years old. A little bit about me, I've been struggling to lose weight for as long as I can remember. I have been overweight since 4th grade and want to get healthy for health reasons as well as to feel better about my personal image. In my spare time I really like to play video games, read, do some creative writing and pretty much all sedentary activities.

I have about 80 pounds to lose, and would love to meet some similar people on here that have similar goals.

Good luck on all of your journeys!!

Replies

• finallyto82
    finallyto82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Heaven, I'm 21, and your whole bio pretty much describes me. I enjoy the same activities, and have been overweight my whole life. I have around 70lbs to lose.

I hope you don't mind if I add you!
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting to know you and cheering each other on!!!
  • x3livox
    x3livox Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, we are very similar. I have lost 62lbs but I still have 25-30lbs still left to lose. I'm 20, and I love to read and write. I would love to be friends with you on here, and help each other stay motivated and accountable. I've been slipping a little lately and need help getting on track again!
  • peachie113
    peachie113 Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 31 and I have always struggled with weight and I have about 60-80 lbs I'd like to lose. I love playing video games in my spare time. I'm looking for someone to help keep and help me stay motivated and accountable.
  • Sindbad1985
    Sindbad1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy
    Do in-home workout DVD like hip hop abs and insanity. You will see the results quickly. I lost 30 lbs in 5 months by doing that, and i still have 15 moure lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    You can add me If you like :)
    I'm 25 love to read and have been at this for years. Still have to lose about 30-40 lbs but working on smaller goal first of getting to a healthy BMi.