Coffee creamer!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    LOVE Natural Bliss! Rotate through vanilla, Italian sweet cream, and salted caramel
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    GURLLLLL I just found Walden farms hazelnut zero calorie coffee creamer none dairy too I'm a vegan so it's amazing there's other flavors I haven't tried them yet just the hazelnut one it's amazingggg
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Have you tried flavored coffee without the cream? Green mountain makes a hazlenut that is pretty good.

I WISH I liked coffee without creamer, but no can do.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I do heavy cream or whole milk + stevia. I'll use about 1 tbsp for 24 oz of coffee, which I sip on pretty much all day. Comes out to about 50 calories, and it's delicious. Plus, grass-fed cream is a healthy source of fat, so I don't see a need for removing it from my diet.

I've also done bulletproof coffee before in the past using coconut oil and ghee, alongside with stevia. Tastes delicious and kept me full all day long, but it's definitely not low calorie.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    I use 2 tablespoons of regular half and half in my coffee. It only has 40 calories. I also add 2 teaspoons of sugar which is 30 calories so a cup of coffee for me is 70 calories and I always leave room in my calorie goal for 2 cups per day. I like sweet coffee and I don't plan to change how I drink it.
  • ketogenickenny
    ketogenickenny Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Use plain canned coconut milk. It comes in different forms from watery to thick the thick stuff makes a terrific creamer. it has a lot of coconut oil which is really good for you. The flavoured varieties probably have sugar of some form which isn't necessary
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I use vanilla extract and 2 tbs measured out of carnation non dairy creamer. It's delicious. I don't measure the extract but 22 cals of goodness
  • AFGP11
    AFGP11 Posts: 142 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I just use less of what I like. I use half and half because I love my one cup a day and I'm willing to use the 40 calories on it. I refuse to let my food or drinks dictate my habits. I can't give up everything.

Why not just cut back a bit with what you currently use for cream instead?

I honestly think people who start cutting out things they love are at higher risk of going back to their old ways. Sure, you can start drinking a different creamer, but what are the chances that change will be forever? I think you're better off trying to figure out how to make what you want fit. Believe me, I've done the strict restrictions and whenever I do, the countdown to giving up begins.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I used to be a triple/triple gal. :p Well, double/double at home, but when I ordered at a coffee shop, I needed triple/triple for them to get it right.

The first week, I replaced one of the sugars with Stevia. The second week, I switched out one of the creams for powdered creamer. The third week, the other sugar got replaced with Stevia, too. Lastly, the second cream got replaced with powdered creamer. And then I gradually reduced the creamer to one tablespoon. That's how I drink it now. Oh, and I only have one cup in the morning instead of two, which is a big help, too.

Cut the calories I was normally consuming in coffee alone by 80%. And now it tastes 'normal' to me.

Met a friend at a coffee shop a few months ago. She got there before me and ordered my usual triple/triple. I couldn't drink it. :s
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I just weaned myself off the international delight over the past few years by decreasing the amount slowly over time until I was down to 1 teaspoon per cup. Then I switched over to Stevia or Splenda and unsweetened almond milk and I think it taste amazing now. I also like the Silk almond caramel creamer @ 15 cals per Tbsp. It has such a great caramel flavor!

soe6ufd470wg.png