What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• strwbry74
    strwbry74 Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    To go for a run instead of counting down the clock at work.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    for it to be 7:30am so I can head home and hopefully sleep
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    maeld56 wrote: »
    And I want them without getting out of bed.

Directions to her house so I can bring her everything she wants
  • Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    For Saturday to hurry up! I am ready to finish this tattoo!
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    For this shift to be done so I can put buds in, hood up.. and spend some time with the iron.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    For my day to be over at work so I can go pick up my Girls!
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Someone else to clean my house.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Someone to make dinner
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    To know if I have a dinner guest or.not
  • Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    My best friend to still be alive. Taken too soon. More than anything, I wish she had not passed here where I am forced to come everyday and pass the place she died. WTF!? I want our plans we made for her 40th birthday next week to happen WITH HER. I want this pain to stop. I want to hear her laugh one last time. To see her beautiful face smiling at me. I want to fast forward time to get past this pain. I want to hug her mom. I want a lot of things right now. Most I cannot have ever again.
  • maeld56
    maeld56 Posts: 750 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss and pain.^^^^
  • JustMissTracyToo
    JustMissTracyToo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Shoebacha1 wrote: »
    My best friend to still be alive. Taken too soon. More than anything, I wish she had not passed here where I am forced to come everyday and pass the place she died. WTF!? I want our plans we made for her 40th birthday next week to happen WITH HER. I want this pain to stop. I want to hear her laugh one last time. To see her beautiful face smiling at me. I want to fast forward time to get past this pain. I want to hug her mom. I want a lot of things right now. Most I cannot have ever again.

I'm so sorry. My best friend died way too early too (45). My heart is with you, huge hugs xoxo
  • JustMissTracyToo
    JustMissTracyToo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want my mom not to be so sick.....I want both of her surgeries to go uneventfully....and I want a full nights' sleep. Soon would be fab.
  • ulcaster555
    ulcaster555 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    sex and wine would be nice.
  • maeld56
    maeld56 Posts: 750 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    To drive southeast a couple states to meet him.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Imso sorry for your loss ..
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options

I am sorry! Hugs!
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    More ice cream
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    A good solid night of sleep.