Do you think just working out on wii fit will help?

Options
The weather lately has been really crappy outside, so i was wondering if a basic wii fit hour long workout on wii fit would help?

Replies

• Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It has to be better than staying still. Any sort of movement is better than none!
  • eorourke23
    eorourke23 Posts: 56
    Options
    ooof, of course it will, any excercise is good excercise, you can calculate this on mfp, it dont have the kinnect yet though, I love working out on the wii and kinnect, stuff the weather, get the tunes on and you go girl :)
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    I would hope so since that is all I am able to do for now.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    omg yes thats how i started out! as long as its good one like ea sports active ect...
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Hello :) that's how I lost my 56lbs. Just another 9 to lose.:)
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    It has helped me no end!

If you have hand weights you could add resistance to any of the step games, also if you can get a riser this will give you a better workout. I find the boxing and the free run the best to increase my heart rate, but go for it!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I would definately image so...and if you get Just Dance of Zumba it will probably help even more. The hula hoop is good at getting weight off belly, i love it!
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    thats all i can do most of tthe time because i have a four month old and ive lost 10kg and im still losing even though im just trying to maintain and tone now
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I would definately image so...and if you get Just Dance of Zumba it will probably help even more. The hula hoop is good at getting weight off belly, i love it!

I agree just dance and zumba are awesome I use my zumba at least 2 times a week and am always covered in sweet by the end of the 20 min its fantastic.