Insanity

Options
Had anyone else don't the insanity workout by beach body? If so, how was your experience? I'm Saturday away from finishing week two. While I notice I'm getting stronger... I haven't had the weight loss like I expected

Replies

• spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I did it a few years back. I also did not lose the weight I expected. But did lose several inches at the end results. Because you are doing a work out like Insanity maybe try uping your calories a little.
  • kclaar11
    kclaar11 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just finished it this morning. If you are trying to cut, just make sure to stick with a solid meal plan and try to eat at a deficit. The good thing is because you are burning calories, it makes it easier to stay at a deficit.
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    It's a great program that will definitely make you stronger, faster, and more athletic. But like any other program, you won't lose weight unless you eat in a deficit. Good luck!

PS I've done it (and some of Shaun T's other programs) with great results. But it wasn't until I figured out that nutrition piece that I lost the weight I wanted to.
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I lost 50+ lbs doing Insanity. Love to workouts and still do them from time to time. If you aren't losing weight you aren't eating or weighing your food right.

I lost lbs so fast I had become anorexic and had to eat more. So you can lose a ton of weight fast specially the second month will make the weight pour off.
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple years ago and am currently in the 2nd week of the 2nd month. I had amazing results the first time and this time. I lost close to 10 lbs the first time but you have to be patient. I barely lost anything the first month and then mid way through the 2nd month my body fat dropped like crazy! Make sure you are eating in a deficit and you will have amazing results if you stick to it. Please add me because I love having friends who are doing Insanity for motivation :)

8c86fw2nwc62.png
    zcupr3iok032.png
    ln2r2snfo2q1.png

2017 beginning of the month 1 and end of month 1.sguzrkhy42y6.png
    a2wfauq7vb6r.png