5'2 Girls

Options
Hey girls,

I have been getting a lot of messages in regards to my transformation.
I am 5'2 135ish lbs and currently shedding for Bikini Season! These are my seasons: bikini, maintainable, relaxed... and it's a cycle that repeats...
c13l637wufcf.jpg
This is my transformation...

These pictures were all taken for an event we have here called "Mullet Toss"
My goal every bikini shedding season is to be better than the year before... not much weight loss between each picture... prob 5-15 lbs difference... I am working on having a leaner, stronger body...
I eat very clean but in moderation! I follow a LCHF with intermittent fasting approach. This works for me! And it really took me a solid two years to dial in what works for me, my body, my work schedule... I've tried pretty much everything, but you have to find the right way for yourself to be able to sustain that lifestyle!!!

I have been asked what "supplements" I take... none... I eat good nutritional foods that help me feel and look better! Yes, I will eat the occasional pizza or junk... but that's the key... occasionally not daily!!! Once you start eating healthy the junk food cravings go away!!!

After Mullet Toss and achieving my bikini body goal, I wanted to step it up... so, I decided to do a bikini show... this made me stay focus and really challenged me mentally and physically!!! I had the best body ever in my life!!! P.S. I just turned 30!!!
8o3lhqesrr5q.jpg

It's been so much fun! I can't wait to post my 2017 Mullet Toss Picture! So stay tuned!!! I will post my progress on this thread!!!

Replies

• blondehag
    blondehag Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    omg you are the same height as me and currently i'm in your before zone. is LCHF, low carb hight fat? i'll have to google that. wow gf you have really inspired me. :)
  • theresanguyener13
    theresanguyener13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    blondehag wrote: »
    omg you are the same height as me and currently i'm in your before zone. is LCHF, low carb hight fat? i'll have to google that. wow gf you have really inspired me. :)

Thank you!!!!
    Yes low carb, high fat with intermittent fasting has worked for me!!!

• suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just WOW
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!