Anyone Like Me Needing That Extra Encouragement?

Options
So folks, I have been on a yo-yo with using MFP. Im trying to stick with it, all the while not losing weight. Not sure if it is depression or the medical issues I am dealing? I need to lose 60lbs Im saying in a year. Would anyone be willing to work with me as we lost weight?

Replies

• pacosta8109
    pacosta8109 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 65 pounds. My weight loss so far has been sort of slow. You have my support. You can do it.
  • Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I think being involved in the community discussions will definitely help to stay focused on those goals :)
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    I'm in....ladd me
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me
  • Sindbad1985
    Sindbad1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy, do in-home workouts, like Insanity or Hip hop abs. You will see the results quickly. Do it and you will see the results.
  • Niples_
    Niples_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sure thing. Add me. Forget depression or any other excuses. Let's try to find your ideal caloric intake. Probably add more protein to your diet and find an exercise that works for you. Follow that up with precise measuring and lots of water I say you hit your goal in 8 months.
  • Cryptic10
    Cryptic10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!!
  • JenGigglesGray
    JenGigglesGray Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Depression plus other added health issues do make it harder but we can do this.
    Please feel free to add me. Anybody can
    I have depression and anxiety plus arthritis and now I'm learning I may possibly have gastro issues still working on figuring out what.
    We can do this. I dropped 40lbs last year but still have at least 30 to go then figure out how to stay maintained and not fall off the wagon.