If you were a millionaire...

Options
If you were a millionaire, would you drastically change your appearance? Sugery? Style? Body? Or would you just own it?

Replies

• jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    nah - id just get a personal trainer and dance coaches to put me through my paces
    id also buy and build my own pole fitness studio and the train like 6 hours a day in pole and aerial!! :)
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I had to read this post! I think I daydream everyday about being a millionaire... :laugh:

Agree with what's already posted...I would get a personal trainer. I want to have achieved the rock hard body all on my own (but having the time to do so - not having to be at work all day - and someone to kick me up the butt would certainly get me there quicker!)

I think I would get a boob-job though.... I'm so flat chested it's unreal and that's not something that I can change myself. I don't see me getting one as things stand currently, as I have more important things to spend my money on (!) but if money wasn't an issue...it would be nice to have the perfect female form rather than looking like a 10 year old girl! :happy:
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Mmm, no. I would do simple things...maybe.
    Like, get rid of my lil gobble (that second chin).
    Reduce the fat off my cheeks.
    Probably...hair removal?? I dunno.

There are some pictures that show me otherwise but everyone can look a bit different in person.

One thing's for sure, pay off debts. Not only mine but my parents.
    Then definitely give to the animal shelters.
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    oooo boob job... maybe! but its surgery and all surgery has risk of death... but if i was gonna do plastic surgery boobs would be it to balance out my *kitten*!! lol
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I would hire a trainer full time and still work off the weight BUT I think I would use some of the money to fix the flabby skin areas(back of arms) and maybe tummy if I couldnt get all the flab gone with the exercise.
    I feel earning the weightloss is much more satisfying than buying it!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Yes I'm already thinking about saving up for a tummy tuck and my weight loss hasn't started yet. But I do have some loose skin from having my son and that's permenant now!

If money could make me feel comfortable then why not :)

..Never really been one for hard work anyway I suppose, but I'm gunna have to try! Day1 today!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'd hire a personal trainer - but that's it - no surgery for me!
  • Mucky_Duck
    Mucky_Duck Posts: 73
    Options
    Definitely get myself
    a) Personal Trainer
    b) Masseuse (because massage is amazing for both mind & body :P)
    c) Renowned Hairstylist
    d) Chef (sometimes I'd rather not cook)
    e) Dermatologist

Think I'm covered now. No surgery needed either!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Definitely a trainer and a chef, maybe an eye lift as I've always had narrow, droopy eyes with big bags! I;d also get the unsightly lumps and bumps on my skin removed. Dermatofibromas I think they're called. I just keep getting more year on year!

Edit: Oh, and a stylist, hair stylist and make-up artist. After 43 years I still can't dress myself or make my hair behave!
  • dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'd get a pool and a fully stocked home gym. Then, when I was all gorgeous and buff, I'd make sure there was no extra saggy skin hanging around.
  • Mkin
    Mkin Posts: 43
    Options
    I would build a house with a lap pool and a gym! And maybe a basketball court :P
    Hire a personal trainer and a chef =) And a on call makeup and hair stylist
  • kiminoo
    kiminoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nah. I would hire someone to keep track of every nutrient, and make me yummy healthy meals. Then I would do Turbo Kick for hours everyday... it's my favorite. I LOVE to jump and kick! Oh! And of course I would hire someone to teach me how to spin on my head and do a back flip, just for fun. You never know when those things could come in handy :)
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I would hire a personal trainer, and a live in chef to make myself and my family healthy meals.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Definitely get myself
    a) Personal Trainer
    b) Masseuse (because massage is amazing for both mind & body :P)
    c) Renowned Hairstylist
    d) Chef (sometimes I'd rather not cook)
    e) Dermatologist

Think I'm covered now. No surgery needed either!

Id do all of the above too!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    i'd do two chicks at the same time
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    I would never change the way I look unless its a natural way.... I love the way I look I was blessed! :heart:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I would never change the way I look unless its a natural way.... I love the way I look I was blessed! :heart:

I'd run for cover.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    nah - id just get a personal trainer and dance coaches to put me through my paces
    id also buy and build my own pole fitness studio and the train like 6 hours a day in pole and aerial!! :)

exactly this!!!

plus a nose job, because i hate my nose and always have!
  • LovelySophiya
    Options

I'd run for cover.

what does that mean??
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Yes I would! I would look like a brown barbie doll by the time i was done with my transformation.