Slipping, need an accountability buddy

Options
x3livox
x3livox Posts: 48 Member
edited March 2017 in Motivation and Support
So I've been on this weight loss journey since May of last year, and I've lost over 60lbs. I was doing so well for a while, but after Christmas I had a hard time getting back on track. I've been doing alright, I haven't gained any weight back and I've lost a wee bit more since, but I'm in a new city for college right now, and so much has been wrapped in food. I'm afraid I'm going to fall off the wagon for good. I just need some general motivation/advice to keep me on this path. I still want to be able to enjoy this city and myself without completely ruining everything I worked for. Anyone who wants to help me get myself back and track, and wants me to help them stay on track, let me know!

Replies

• peachie113
    peachie113 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an accountability partner!
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in!
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've got a group going called Twitter Gets Fitter with gamers, streamers, you tubers, etc joining for a 30 Day Challenge of getting healthy. Haven't started yet still looking for members.

The group is open to everyone, despite the name. We're just looking for good people to keep each other motivated and get back on track. <3
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)