Options
2»

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    cori4evans wrote: »
    Everyone will have a different story and experience; weight loss, muscle gain, better performance, healthy aging and/more energy. I believe it may not be the answer for everyone but I do believe being on a system with a supportive community is tremendously helpful. Sometimes something like Isagenix is what gets individuals more connected to their goals and on track...sometimes not. I believe its possible eating more healthfully with your grocery store; Isagenix takes the guess work and is your grocery store and can end up being cheaper. It is 3rd party tested and made with amazing ingredients which is what makes it so pricey. Other companies do not do that!
    Yes, I do share the products but I can tell you that I am not some amazing person at the top. Its been amazing for me in a lot of ways.

You mean...like MFP, which is free? Sure!

Oh, you meant Isagenix, which is an expensive MLM. No.

Shhh, it's really the guesswork which makes calorie counting hard. Isagenix is all you need, message me.
  • cori4evans
    cori4evans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Idk what MFP is :#
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Uh Myfitnesspal.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    TR0berts wrote: »
    cori4evans wrote: »
    Everyone will have a different story and experience; weight loss, muscle gain, better performance, healthy aging and/more energy. I believe it may not be the answer for everyone but I do believe being on a system with a supportive community is tremendously helpful. Sometimes something like Isagenix is what gets individuals more connected to their goals and on track...sometimes not. I believe its possible eating more healthfully with your grocery store; Isagenix takes the guess work and is your grocery store and can end up being cheaper. It is 3rd party tested and made with amazing ingredients which is what makes it so pricey. Other companies do not do that!
    Yes, I do share the products but I can tell you that I am not some amazing person at the top. Its been amazing for me in a lot of ways.

You mean...like MFP, which is free? Sure!

Oh, you meant Isagenix, which is an expensive MLM. No.

Shhh, it's really the guesswork which makes calorie counting hard. Isagenix is all you need, message me.

hijdlj9tfiyg.jpg
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Isagenix is like Beetlejuice or Bloody Mary. Say the word and someone with a miniscule post count appears to tell you all about it.

Best post I've seen today :D
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    all you need for weight loss is a consistent calorie deficit, get adequate nutrition, keep protein relatively high, and find some form of activity that you like to enjoy ...
  • QTKiKi
    QTKiKi Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I agree that consistent tracking is good, however the shakes have helped me, they definitely made it easier to stay on the go, and stay on track. I started the plan to gain some discipline, as I would try to be creative with my caloric intake options for the day, but in reality I was going over and not losing while just tracking on MFP. I say, to each, their own. Find what works for you and do it. I don't plan to stay with Isagenixs just needed to get more disciplined after a crazy stressful eating period of my life.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Isagenix is like Beetlejuice or Bloody Mary. Say the word and someone with a miniscule post count appears to tell you all about it.

Worth repeating. LOL.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    My daughter started Isagenix a month ago, despite my vehement objections!! Fast forward to now, she's quit. No weight loss and she said the shakes tasted terrible, plus she couldn't afford to keep it up. She had to learn on her own, and as we all know.. Kids know best :wink:
  • vickygalo
    vickygalo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!