Biggest Loser.

Options
vvictoriaa7
vvictoriaa7 Posts: 11 Member
So I've been watching The Biggest Loser on Hulu again (old seasons), and it's motivating me to do something similar! I've never been about the scale life, but I think a fun challenge to myself will get me going! Especially now, I recently am engaged so I want to get into shredding for the wedding mindset!

Anyone is free to join me just to challenge ourselves and see how far we can push each other and ourselves! Great for support! We can do daily-weekly check ins!

My goal is to lose 1-2lbs a week, by cutting my calories with healthier choices and exercising 4x a week at the least!

My starting weight as of today:
Sun 3/5-165lbs

What are your goals?!

Replies

• amandajoy826
    amandajoy826 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I love this idea!
    I'm 37 with four kids. I lost 100+ lbs following Biggest Loser (2006-2007) before my littles were born but gained quite a bit of it back with my kids. I've lost 30ish lbs since my newest daughter was born 3 months ago but have about 60 left to lose, and I definitely want to be more active.
    My current weight is 183.
  • vvictoriaa7
    vvictoriaa7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!
    I'm 37 with four kids. I lost 100+ lbs following Biggest Loser (2006-2007) before my littles were born but gained quite a bit of it back with my kids. I've lost 30ish lbs since my newest daughter was born 3 months ago but have about 60 left to lose, and I definitely want to be more active.
    My current weight is 183.

Wow congrats on losing that weight! Let's continue together!
  • amandajoy826
    amandajoy826 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YAS please
  • jarosales2
    jarosales2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. I think it's good motivation.
  • scby99
    scby99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this challenge. I started watching season 6 on Hulu march 9th and planned on watching during my treadmill workouts (about an hour). So this is great.