Before and after pic. More to come

Options
This is from 1-11-17 to 3-4-17 aarznll28xfj.png
sfnu4677458l.png

I'm trying to lose 38 more pounds I was 200 now around 187 I've gained a lot of muscle too. I want to be 150 by June! Wish me luck anything is possible I'm 5'6 btw

Replies

• StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello, I can see a great diff. What have you done yourself to change? I know I could loose the wight but I struggle to stick to it. My goal is loose 25 by July before or go to the beach. I'm 5 6 as well weigh 199.6 would really be happy with 170 by July. What have you done? Just eating diff a few exercise?
  • ImaginePeace81
    ImaginePeace81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 181 right now but only 5'3. Last year I got down to 159 but then the holidays hit and boom! What kind of workouts are you doing?
  • StormiLu
    Options
    I am 181 right now but only 5'3. Last year I got down to 159 but then the holidays hit and boom! What kind of workouts are you doing?

I don't know if you asking me or her but I was working out every day walking or cize and eating right then I got sick again and so did my 1 year old. Then we got better for a few weeks. Started back up and then sick again both us. But I try do Cize and I like it. Was thinking about getting cord de force also. I don't have time for the gym I have to do everything from home or outside. I try do 30 40 mins 5 times a week but sometime I have do 20 25 then other 20 25 later that day. All really you depends on how Eli cooperates lol.

Kelly you are doing great really could use your tips!
  • Kellyfatbelly1
    Kellyfatbelly1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    StormiLu wrote: »
    Hello, I can see a great diff. What have you done yourself to change? I know I could loose the wight but I struggle to stick to it. My goal is loose 25 by July before or go to the beach. I'm 5 6 as well weigh 199.6 would really be happy with 170 by July. What have you done? Just eating diff a few exercise?

So I am going through a divorce so that inspired me to buy a treadmill off of Craigslist for 150$ it was so worth it! I hop on that thing once a day well sometimes I skip sundays (my cheat day) and I start at a low pace at a 2% incline and I go up 2 speeds every lap I do I stay on it for 40-60 minutes and I usually end up running 3 miles straight and walk/sprint intervals for the last mile and at the end I incline to 10% and walk with a set of 8lb dumbbells.. then I plank it out for a minute 30 also I only eat 3 times a day and lowered my portions. I honestly haven't changed what I eat just do smaller portions... I really hope you are able to do it. It's all mental just tell yourself you can
  • StormiLu
    Options

So I am going through a divorce so that inspired me to buy a treadmill off of Craigslist for 150$ it was so worth it! I hop on that thing once a day well sometimes I skip sundays (my cheat day) and I start at a low pace at a 2% incline and I go up 2 speeds every lap I do I stay on it for 40-60 minutes and I usually end up running 3 miles straight and walk/sprint intervals for the last mile and at the end I incline to 10% and walk with a set of 8lb dumbbells.. then I plank it out for a minute 30 also I only eat 3 times a day and lowered my portions. I honestly haven't changed what I eat just do smaller portions... I really hope you are able to do it. It's all mental just tell yourself you can

Yeah I have been wanting to get one. I have seen several on Craigslist I have been interested in but there asking to much. Just haven't found the right one and right price yet. I'm keep looking though. Thanks!
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome difference!
  • rmtanner
    rmtanner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hard work clearly paying off, big difference
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a change . You will reach your goal .
  • Roosh513
    Roosh513 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great results in such a short period of time. Keep up the great work!
  • anna32aries
    anna32aries Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring! I'm 200 and 5'5". I started last week and shed a few pounds. I'm looking for an eliptical second hand. In 2012-2013 I went from 190-132 and now after 2 kids (and I'm done breastfeeding) I am back on the wagon. Awesome progress lady! You'll
    Reach your goal soon!
  • Kellyfatbelly1
    Kellyfatbelly1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Honestly the price of the treadmill will be worth your happiness!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!