30's Women who wants to shed the weight.

Options

Replies

• IZZY9909
    IZZY9909 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 37 for a few more days and turning 38. I don't want to see my 40's with regrets. It is never to late too start. We can do this!!
  • lizziegal12
    lizziegal12 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    Have a great day everyone!
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    As you can guess, I'm trying to build courage to go & exercise. I am not feeling it today at all.
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone, the weekend will so be here!
  • stephaniesteelman
    stephaniesteelman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to get some adds. I'm a 36 year old mom of 3 with at least 50 pounds to my goal weight. I'm active on here and I have been working out every morning at 5. Reach out to me and we can support each other!
  • r_hartner
    r_hartner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 1 week from turning 36, have a almost 2 year old son, and looking to lose 15 lbs. I've been doing Weight Watchers, but not being to successful on new plan. Decided to try this app.
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've got 50lbs to lose, 31 here!
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'd love some friends on the same journey! I've lost 50lbs already since thanksgiving and I think most of my friends are sick of it lol!
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 38 and have 4 kids (13, 11, 6 & 5). I started my journey from 150lbs. I lost 26lbs already and few more pounds to reach my goal weight but I will still continue to tone my body. Add me if you guys want :)
  • amandajoy826
    amandajoy826 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with four kids; my littles are four and three months. I've already reached out to a couple of you but would love to be friends and exchange support. I need to lose about 60 lbs.
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    Oh, I'd love some friends on the same journey! I've lost 50lbs already since thanksgiving and I think most of my friends are sick of it lol!

You've lost 50 lbs already that's amazing, we're here to keep you going

• tobyhasissues
    tobyhasissues Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 34 no kids but 2 cats and a dog. I lost 75lbs initially. Gained 30 back. Now I'm Looking to lose about 50lbs.
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    Happy Monday, ready to get started on another work week ......not really ......anyways our body will thank us for it later on. Have a great week everyone!!
  • jencutstyle
    jencutstyle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I get added to your group? I need help... I need support, so much weight to lose
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and almost at my goal weight. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    How do I get added to your group? I need help... I need support, so much weight to lose

Hi, I'll add you & we can support each other through the feeds.
  • ZaraK2017
    ZaraK2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 35 years old and need to lose 30 lbs. Just joined and would love to make some friends. Fractured my ankle and due to not being soo active put on a lot of weight. So this seems like a nice place for motivation.
  • rebelmama1520
    rebelmama1520 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lacey, I'm a mother of three. I've started and stopped MFP about four times over the years. Never used the community or had friends. Need motivation so I can stick to it for good this time. Would like to lose about 70 pounds.
  • lizziegal12
    Options
    It's Wednesday, how was your week so far?