Groups for Brides-to-Be

Options
Hello, all! I was browsing through the groups section for groups for Brides-to-be and I couldn't find any that seemed active at the moment. I was hoping someone will see this post and direct me to a nice, active group for support and motivation! I just bought my wedding dress yesterday and I want to stay on track and lose some weight so I look even more fabulous in it!

If anyone can direct me to a good group, or if anyone wants to form a new group with me, PLEASE RESPOND! I want to keep up this crazy motivation I am currently feeling and I'm super excited right now!

Replies

• _Emily85
    _Emily85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Anyone else trying to lose 30+ before their wedding? It's in motivation and support it seems to be the most active that I've seen yet
  • 13ABetten
    13ABetten Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next June and would like to join as well! :)
  • _Emily85
    Options
    13ABetten wrote: »
    I'm getting married next June and would like to join as well! :)

I have looked at so many and no one talks back but that group seems to

• Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'll look for that group and maybe still make my own. I'm looking to get down to 175 by October and I'm currently fluctuating around 216 :( but I know I can do it if I'm consistent and have a group. I used to be super involved with the groups on here. If I form one, I'll post about it on this thread. Maybe I'll do it tonight. It would mainly be for accountability and maybe we could do fun challenges or something :)
  • _Emily85
    Options
    Erilynn93 wrote: »
    I'll look for that group and maybe still make my own. I'm looking to get down to 175 by October and I'm currently fluctuating around 216 :( but I know I can do it if I'm consistent and have a group. I used to be super involved with the groups on here. If I form one, I'll post about it on this thread. Maybe I'll do it tonight. It would mainly be for accountability and maybe we could do fun challenges or something :)

Please do that would be great it always makes things easier if you have people pushing you to succeed
  • Erilynn93
    Options
    I just made the group called Fit Brides 2017! Anyone is free to join! :)
  • cylo1
    cylo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How does one find said group?
  • Erilynn93
    Options
    If you use the search tool, search for Fit Brides 2017. I'll see if I can invite you