Anyone want to start 30DS today 7/20?

Options

Replies

• navywife33
    navywife33 Posts: 31
    Options
    I've been doing it every other day or so.... it get's 'easier'. I will be doing it tonight though! Good luck!
  • lkitty633
    lkitty633 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to shred with you! I'm on l1d5! Happy shredding! ;)
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3! I'm in!
  • Brandie6004
    Brandie6004 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll join in too :) I'm on L1D3
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I started today as well too!!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Dear Jillian,

You are a terrible, mean lady. I'm miserable. Even though Day 1 of the Shred this time around is far less horrible than last time I did it, I still think I'm crazy or a masochist or something to subject myself to another round of you.

Here's to you kicking my *kitten* a second time and whipping me in even better shape this time. :drinker:

Love,
    Me
  • pmiller2
    pmiller2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6, and I'm already feeling fitter and I've lost 4 pounds! Day 1-3 are the hardest! Good luck!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am on day 3 today. I will do it tonight when I get off. I have a lot more to lose here than most who are doing this but I am giving it a shot anyway. I was shocked last night when I finished day 2 with a few modifications and then got on the elliptical for 10 minutes. I was proud of that.
  • MintyCandy
    MintyCandy Posts: 44
    Options
    I think I'm going to start tomorrow.
  • estufte
    estufte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be gone this weekend where I won't have a dvd player, so I'm planning on starting on Monday. I want to do it right and do 30 days in a row. I've never tried it before but I'm excited :)
  • Babbs1977
    Babbs1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started tonight....jumping jacks were brutal!
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    started tonight but having an issue - the DVD i ordered is damaged. i'm just going to time myself for the end of the last circuit until i can get a new copy but can someone tell me what the cardio and abs are for circuit 3 of level 1? for tonight i just did 1 min jumping jacks 1 min butt kicks and 1 min crunches. would really appreciate it! thanks!
  • dieting101
    Options
    Is it too late? I'm new at this and would like to join.
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    started tonight but having an issue - the DVD i ordered is damaged. i'm just going to time myself for the end of the last circuit until i can get a new copy but can someone tell me what the cardio and abs are for circuit 3 of level 1? for tonight i just did 1 min jumping jacks 1 min butt kicks and 1 min crunches. would really appreciate it! thanks!
    Let's see...30 sec jumping jacks, 30 sec butt kicks, 30 sec punches, 30 sec jump rope. Abs are 1 minute of bicycle crunches. What you did sounds fine for tonight. Great job and thanks for starting this thread.
    I just finished L1D1 and I am exhausted ... I also ran 3 miles tonight. Off to bed I go! :)
  • cvstokke
    Options
    Let's see...30 sec jumping jacks, 30 sec butt kicks, 30 sec punches, 30 sec jump rope. Abs are 1 minute of bicycle crunches. What you did sounds fine for tonight. Great job and thanks for starting this thread.
    I just finished L1D1 and I am exhausted ... I also ran 3 miles tonight. Off to bed I go! :)

gah thank you so much - youre a lifesaver! i'm going to watch levels 2 and 3 tonight and if that's the only trouble spot on the DVD i may just keep it and do the last set on my own for level 1 (I dont want to have to wait for shipping again).

great job everyone who did it last night! i gotta say, i'm in pretty decent shape in terms of health (i can run 7 miles or swim 60 min) and was afraid 30DS would be too easy but i am happy to say i was WAY WRONG. Jillian still kicked my butt (and now i can see why everyone hates/loves her). I'm looking forward to the next 29 days for all of us to SHRED!

ps - weighed in this morning so my 30DS SW is 154.0
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    Count me in! I'm on L1D2!
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day two DOWN... On to day 3 tonight! ! !

After completing day 1 my arms were killing me the next day.
    After day 2 my legs are sore (think I am even walking funny lol)and my arms feel ok.

Proud of myself for pushing myself to complete last night :D
    If I can do it YOU CAN TOO!!!
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Completed day 2 this morning!

Last night I went and bought hand weights (yesterday I used smallish water bottles) so this morning's workout was a LOT harder with the 3-pounders than with the water bottles. Feeling sore but great.

Are any of you all doing other workouts in addition to the 30DS? I am a runner and am planning to run tonight...was just wondering if anyone else was doing additional workouts.
  • cvstokke
    Options
    hey purplerose - i am a runner too and training for a half marathon so i'm doing that as well. i run mondays, thursdays, and saturdays with short runs sundays and tuesdays. i also elliptical wednesdays, swim fridays, and do a workout class tuesdays. it's definitely going to be tough doing all of that WITH 30DS (i'm already sore!) but i think its manageable
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you fine ladies, I watched the Level 1 and Level 2 episodes last night (yes, TERRIBLY exciting just to watch, my lap was occupied by a sleeping child though), and it looks do-able, but I can tell those jumping jacks are going to be challenging. I'm going to start tonight.

For those of you doing other regular exercise (running, elliptical, etc.), do you do that exercise earlier in the day and 30DS later? I think I will need a break in between and want to be fresh for my C25K workout.