Time To Take My Life Back

Options
Mandafaye80lbs
Mandafaye80lbs Posts: 24 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone I'm Amanda I'm new to the app and making a lifestyle change. I'm basically looking for support and advice from others that have struggled with health and fitness currently or in the past. It would be nice to make a few friends too

Replies

• jcousins66
    jcousins66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi yeh i know how you feel. Im a yoyo dieter but decided ive had enough and need to make a lifestyle change.x
  • Mandafaye80lbs
    Mandafaye80lbs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome me too ! I feel tired and sick everyday no more dieting I need to change my eating habits for my health not to lose weight. Hopefully eating nutritious will help the weight come off . My big problem is sugar n carbs. They are a NO NO for me! Have you just started a change recently?
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119417-twitter-gets-fitter we have a support group if anyone is interested <3
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Welcome!
  • lovebeingamommy5298
    Options
    I was like that with the sugar and bad food also I joined Thrive and it has helped with cravings tremendously. I was able to not only change my eating habits but dropped coffee, soda and energy drinks. September 2016 I was 212 weighted in today and 180. 32lbs down yay I may actually reach my summer goal this yr lolol.

• WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add