Starting over... again.

Options
I've been trying to lose weight for several years and have been on and off the wagon more times than I can count. I need to stick with it this time. I'm looking for friends that can help me stay motivated and keep me accountable. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • crystlmnz
    crystlmnz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me to. I'm on the same boat. On again and off again trying to lose weight and stay healthy.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    U can add me. I think I can help u.
  • Marymaj
    Marymaj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is so me
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Same boat...it's been 2 years since my last real good go at it. I'm motivated as ever now. Bring on the weight loss and the feel good!

Add me :)
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me as well. Extra support is so helpful!
  • gmusila
    gmusila Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. This weight is a struggle
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm trying again after two years. I do great for the first few weeks, then it gets to be a pain and I go back to my old habits. I don't know how to get out of that. Maybe that is where the friends for support come in.
  • mindyyraee16
    mindyyraee16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing, unfortunately. I will have so much motivation and become so healthy and see the results and look better as well...then I fall off. Sending support your way ! :)
  • ashleyg2688
    ashleyg2688 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can relate to you all! I love food and it loves me. It has been a rocky road with our relationship. We broke up once for a good amount of time and I got to a healthy weight. Sadly we got back together and I gained all that weight back! I'm starting this breakup process again. Feel free to add me.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Started again on the 21st of Feb. First time I was here was 2011... finally succeeded in 2013 then fell off harder than ever. Here's to Second, and third, and forth, and fifth chances! :lol: