GOAL: 5'3" @ 125lbs

Options
Hi everyone! I am currently at 145lbs and working toward my goal weight of 120-125. I would love to connect with other ladies in the same boat as I am on here. Good luck and hope you all are doing well

Replies

• karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have been hanging around 135 lbs lately. I'd like to get down to 110 or 115 lbs, or at least as close as I can get. I've been over eating lately and need to put a stop to that nonsense, especially since I want to lose a bunch of this belly fat before my brother's wedding this fall.
  • cclaudiappadilla
    cclaudiappadilla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am 5'2 and 155lbs. And want to get down to 120lbs. Let's make a support group :)
  • Awarfield65
    Awarfield65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". 181 lbs. My son is getting married in Nov. I want to be at least 140 lbs. Total goal is 120 lbs. I'm 51.
    Can I join???
    To Karenertl I got put on a medication for bindge eating a month ago. It has changed my life! I've dropped 8 lbs in February.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Totally doable! Good luck on your journey! :)
  • ImaginePeace81
    ImaginePeace81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, 5'3 and 181 lbs. My goal weight is 135 and toned. I got down to 159 last year and blossomed back up to 181 over the holidays. Bummer. I am trying to find my motivation again.
  • meldeeonline
    meldeeonline Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5'2" and about 135lb and trying to get down to 115. I'd love to be a support!!
  • jls1788
    jls1788 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! 5' 2", 155lbs, want to get to 125 ultimately. 40 years old. We can do this!!!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am currently at 145lbs and working toward my goal weight of 120-125. I would love to connect with other ladies in the same boat as I am on here. Good luck and hope you all are doing well

I'm 4'11 and currently 148 and looking to lose down to 125 lbs as well. Feel free to friend me!
  • Icandoit233
    Icandoit233 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.5" and 131 pounds. Im looking to get to 115 - 125 pounds. I would love to join you support group!
  • change4char
    change4char Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I went from 145 to maintaining at 117-120. It is possible if you stick to it. Good luck everyone! I'll be back in this support group once I have my baby in October!
  • Barneslifer
    Barneslifer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'4'' and about 167, I had my third son 16 weeks ago and just returning to work today. Have been training for a 5k(my first) for the last 6 weeks. I only lost 5lbs so far. Maybe I'm gaining some muscle???
    I meal prepped this week which I have never done before. I've pretty much just been eating whatever left overs we have for lunch while I've been home so I thought maybe if I meal prepped and drinking more water that would help. Course I may have ruined my chicken by cooking it in mustard and salsa for flavoring???? I am not sure but it's better then Bojangles or something right?
    I have been doing 31-32 minutes on Couch 2 5k app usually 5 days a week and had worked up to 5 minutes of jogging from 90 seconds which was tough. I don't particularly have a goal weight in mind, my stomach is much larger (think Homer Simpson) then my waist so I am also do some fun video apps from SWORKIT, The CORE AB one and Stretching one to help limber me up, those have definetly made me sore. I will be 33 this month and my 5k is 3/25. PLease add me to your friend list so we can support each other.
  • Koogirl90
    Koogirl90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 5'2" and 165lbs. My goal weight is 115-120lbs. My wedding is November 5th and I am looking to be at that weight by the wedding. I have JUST started my (hopefully) 3 month challenge to lose 40lbs.
  • aliseskiba
    aliseskiba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 5'5" and my goal is 127! Ive hit a plateau recently and it's been a struggle gaining momentum since every time i start doing okay I suddenly get crazy cravins and binge. Any advice on goal setting?!
  • sazzylouise_123
    sazzylouise_123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5ft2 and was 142 lbs. I'm down 9lbs 20 days into using my fitness pal (so 133lb right now). My goal is about 120lb xxx
  • AriFalcao
    AriFalcao Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm Arielle (or you can call me Ari). I'm 5'2" and started this journey last week at 150lbs. I'm working towards a goal of 120 and I've been off to good start so far. I love seeing other people with similar goals and I'm hoping to find a group/community to talk to when things get more challenging. Good luck everyone!
  • amandanicolehouck
    amandanicolehouck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 137 lbs. My goal weight is 115 lbs. I am eating 1000 calories a day, walking for 2 hours six days a week and lifting weights a few days a week. My calorie deficit if about 750 calories a day, which puts me at 1.5 pounds a week. Does anyone else wish it would happen faster!? My Dad would say, patience Amanda! Happy to meet you all here!
  • Sandyloveschampagne
    Sandyloveschampagne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 140 and really want to lose ten pounds! This thread is a perfect fit for me. (my MFP account says I weigh 138 and I can't bring myself to INCREASE it because that's not how it is supposed to work, so I have to lose 2 pounds soon so I quit feeling guilty about that.....)
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'3, 135 trying to get between 123-128. Soooo slow! Just started Strong Curves and sore, but a good sore! Not patient at all!! :)
  • ashbash813
    ashbash813 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and about 145lbs as well! I don't have a set goal weight but I'd like to get rid of some fat and tone up a bit!
  • TriciaBoBisha
    TriciaBoBisha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'3 too and I would also like to get to 125 again, I will take 130!!