Low Carb and I need friends, please add me...

Options
Trying this again… low carb and would like to have friends on here to stay motivated and accountable. Please add me.
SW: 169.3 - 3/1/17
GW: 150

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Not a low carber myself (no medical issues for me)....but lots of followers in the Groups section: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • teresakerekes1966
    teresakerekes1966 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a healthy eater, stay away from junk and work out several days per week. Maybe we can share food diaries! I'll send a friend request.
  • alfonsina0504
    alfonsina0504 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm starting intermittent fasting. Glad to interact with all of you people.
  • ankilb86
    ankilb86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on Keto as well, happy to share Diary although I'm not counting calories, but its still working, feel free to add me.
  • Momma_Raucks
    Momma_Raucks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you can add me too, I just started Keto this week and am really excited to keep this momentum.
  • TEXASFOX
    TEXASFOX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't know how this works (adding people), but please add me. Just started LCHF a week ago
  • drsheep423
    drsheep423 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using a keto style diet for a few years now. Current lose is 80lbs, with a several month maintain while I trained for a marathon. Now it is back to the hard core Keto and time to loose the next 20-30 lbs.
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb and have lost 27 pounds with 13 more to go. I have an open diary and log everyday. I'll send you a FR!
  • ANhands
    ANhands Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, low-carby friends!! Feel free to send me a friend request as well!

I log everyday, have an open diary, and am trying to get back on that exercise train, lol.
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Low carb here as well.. My diary is open.. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    In for the low carb dieting as well. Seems to be the most effective diet of all those i've tried.
  • stillsonmichelle1978
    Options
    Anyone can add me also not sure how to add people low carb hw 319 sw 304 cw 266 surgery on January 18th
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I m doing keto. I recently had my wisdom teeth out so my diary isnt pretty right now. Will be back to normal once i heal.
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Also a low-carber and relatively active. As someone suggested above, join the Low-Carber Forum! We're a friendly bunch =)
  • TheSexyRunner
    TheSexyRunner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! I have been eating LCHF for a year now and have went from 190 lbs to 149 lbs on my 5'2" frame. I love eating Keto, but lately, I have found myself just maintaining (which is fine) and eating around 100 grams of carbs, but I really want to lose another 10-15 lbs (mostly vanity weight :P).
    I'll add you! So excited for what's to come!
  • naturallykinky
    naturallykinky Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I would like to start this low carb lifestyle. Please add me to your friends list, being that I have no idea where to start. It seems like everything has carbs, and I'm clueless. Thanks
  • naturallykinky
    naturallykinky Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good morning, please add me as a friend. I am new to the low carb way of life, it seems everything has carbs in it and I need like minded people to assist me on my low carb journey. Thanks