2»

Replies

• AshleyBunny
    Options
    Definitely not stupid. Congratulations on your victory. c:
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Not stupid at all!!! That is one of my goals!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    THAT is a major NSV - wtg! you should be very proud of yourself - celebrate accordingly ~
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the day my legs don't scrub each other when I walk or run. Congrats!

I can't wait for the day where the pants/shorts don't ride up too..... while walking or running.... I hate having to stop just to pull them down....
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I've never had a gap, and I can't wait till I get one ;) WTG!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Good job doll!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    That is not Stupid! That is Awesome!!! Way to Go!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome! I wish I could achieve this goal... gotta weigh like 20 pounds less... ;D
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so great! Can't wait for that!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    congrats! NICE NSV.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV, you can wear skirts and dresses with out complications now :)
  • corduroyveins
    corduroyveins Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Especially now that it's summertime and chafing has reared it's ugly head, I definitely can't wait for this NSV - or the 140's! Good work :)
  • samuelette
    samuelette Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WTG! I hope that happens to me one of these days. xD
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    So i woke up this morning and i looked at myself in the mirror in my undies lol and i couldn't believe it:

my feet were shoulder width apart and my thighs weren't touching!! i got like a 1/4 inch in between!!!!!!!!!!! loving the 140s!!!!

i know how stupid that sounds but maybe i'll start running more since it'll be easier!!!!

weeeehehe!

SWEET! I love those NSV's! I put on a pair of capris this morning that I haven't been able to wear for years! it is so exciting, isn't it? beautiful!

Congrats to you too! I can't wait to go for a run without starting a fire between my thighs lol!!!!!!!!!!

UNLESS.... unless it starts a fire and they send someone really good looking :-) lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!