Any Endomondo users out there? =)

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    You should add Kae Dee, 2wheelit (he's Medicore Samaritan on Endo) and Netty Flewers.... They're my favs!! :drinker:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You should add Kae Dee, 2wheelit (he's Medicore Samaritan on Endo) and Netty Flewers.... They're my favs!! :drinker:

Sent requests. Thanks.
  • Enchantica
    Enchantica Posts: 117
    Options
    Just thought I'd bump up this topic in case there's anyone else out there using Endomondo who's like to add me (and everyone else on here) as a friend. It's very encouraging to see how everyone's doing.
    My username on endomondo is Netty Flewers btw :)

ps I realised that endomondo was "eating" my battery because I was forgetting to exit the app when I'd finished using it - so of course the gps was still active :( Silly me!
  • Enchantica
    Options
    Just thought I'd bump up this topic in case there's anyone else out there using Endomondo who's like to add me (and everyone else on here) as a friend. It's very encouraging to see how everyone's doing.
    My username on endomondo is Netty Flewers btw :)

ps I realised that endomondo was "eating" my battery because I was forgetting to exit the app when I'd finished using it - so of course the gps was still active :( Silly me!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just found endomondo and love it. I used free run because it could post directly to daily mile.... but it kept losing my tracks, and quiting part way through my run. I think endomondo is a littler generous in my distance, but not by much....and i love it! Feel free to add me Tanna Hartzke
  • Enchantica
    Options
    Just thought I'd do a quick BUMP to get this topic back towards the top of the pile - just in case any other users are out there! Please feel free to add me if you're an Endomondo user My user name is Netty Flewers
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the App last week on my Samsung Galaxy S: AWESOME! And the calories burning is pretty accurate.
  • Enchantica
    Options
    Just bumping to get the post noticed again. I'm still looking for new friends on Endomondo. If you've got it and want to add me - Netty Flewers please feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started using endomondo and have sent friend requests to people who have put their user names on this thread:)

I'm Esty Wood on endomondo :flowerforyou:
  • 199by2012
    199by2012 Posts: 12
    Options
    I will have to check this out. I need all of the motivation I can get. I will come back and add my username once I've downloaded it.
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I used to use Endomondo but I've switched to dailyjog because it can post to daily mile.

I also realised after using a HRM that it over-estimates your calories - LOADS! like VERY dramatically! it told me i'd burnt close to 300 and the HRM said 145. /:
  • streetnamejim
    Options
    Add me!! :)
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo! I made a thread looking for others users a day or so ago, but hardly anyone pasted.... Feel free to add me, people!! I am Diane M Nicoll on there! :)
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    ...and I am Stefwhop Who
    or stefwhop (with hotmail addy)
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Im an avid user and i love it!

Iv sent everyone a friend request in this thread please add me anyone and accept my request :) Endomondo name: Stewie Leigh
  • Enchantica
    Options
    Just added a few of yoos who's names have appeared since I was last on this thread! :) I've changed my username recently (based on the speed I jog at!)

Just search for Captain Slow aka Netty and you should find me on Endomondo! :)
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I hadn't checked this post in a while.... AWESOME to see that there are so many MFP'ers who also use Endomondo.... I had gotten really lacks in using Endomondo... I would forget to use it at all... I WILL DO BETTER!!!! Thanks to everyone who has sent me requests on Endo... I added everyone =)

And, as for the calorie burnage (inacurate or not), I don't even pay any attention to that .... I just use it to track my distance and speed.... I know I'm burning calories... I don't log what it says I'm burning anyway ( I don't use it for that) so that aspect of it doesn't bother me at all....

Good Luck, Everyone!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have just downloaded the Endomondo app for my Blackberry ..... does it use a lot of data allowance does anybody know ??

I have also added everyone who has put their user names down - I am TraceyTee on Endomondo :D
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I just accepted your request, Tracey!!!! And welcome to the "Club Endomondo" :laugh:
    I am really not sure how much data it uses, so I'm not going to tackle that question... Sorry.... Good luck! :drinker:
    I have just downloaded the Endomondo app for my Blackberry ..... does it use a lot of data allowance does anybody know ??

I have also added everyone who has put their user names down - I am TraceyTee on Endomondo :D
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just accepted your request, Tracey!!!! And welcome to the "Club Endomondo" :laugh:
    I am really not sure how much data it uses, so I'm not going to tackle that question... Sorry.... Good luck! :drinker:

Thanks ! I Googled it and I think if I turn off the data roaming while I am out walking and then use the wifi at home when I get back it should be okay.