Looking for an accountabili-buddy

Options
Hey, I'm not new to MFP but just getting back into the swing of things. I originally lost 70 Lbs but gained it all back plus (a lot) more over the span of a handful of years. I currently work two fulltime overnight jobs as an RN. Meaning I work between 60-80 hours a week. My days off are usually spent running errands and trying to catch up on sleep. At this point in my journey I'm focusing less on actual exercise (since I'm on my feet all the time at work) and more on what I'm eating. I'm looking for new friends who are active MFP users, and possibly someone to help keep me accountable. I of course would do the same in turn. If you're interested, shoot me a friend request and/or a message with your current goals and "dream goals". Can't wait to see you there.

Replies

• xolishadoll
    xolishadoll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey nikki! I am just getting back into the swing of things too. I originally lost 55 lbs about a year ago. Recently I gained back 20 lbs of that and now I am looking to lose about 30 lbs. Originally when I lost weight, I wasn't in a healthy mindset. I was battling an eating disorder and poor self image and told myself nothing was going to make me happy but my dream weight. This time, things are different. I am happy with myself and my weight, just looking to improve my health and fitness. I am also looking for a buddy to help keep me accountable too. It helps when you're not alone on the journey. I just recently became a certified health coach and am very passionate about nutrition. I would be willing to share what I have learned for no charge.
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119417-twitter-gets-fitter We have a fitness and motivation group that starts today
  • arfester
    arfester Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I work in the Healthcare industry as well. Funny how we spend the day taking care of patients but forget to take care of ourselves. I have just started logging my meals and would love to have an accountability partner. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will send along a friend request. :)