Ran out of prepped meals.. What's your go to?

Options
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some new quick, low carb meals suggestions. My I'm to tired to cook go to use to be egg whites, but that gets old. I'm not including dairy at the moment I'm my diet either, so this can be a challenge. Thanks for all input and feel free to add me.

Replies

• NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Before I read "not including dairy" I was thinking 'easy! Greek yogurt, cheese sticks, deli meat, bread' how quick are we talking? How low carb? Make you some good ole stir fry or soup with the 'what do I have left in my fridge'
  • Miriam0373
    Miriam0373 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love seven layer salad. You can easily leave out the cheese :) and do bacon bits. crunchy and satisfying. Instead of cheese add turkey ham or lean chicken. the peas make this meal fun. The mayo--just make sure it's lite or nonfat (i personally think nonfat is gross and make my own but it's dairy based...) HTH
  • boxingblondemom
    boxingblondemom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion!
  • Veet705
    Veet705 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    turkey wrap with Mission carb balance tortilla - takes about 30 seconds to put together and 10 net carbs.

2vhsrnbeyciw.png
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Flavored tuna packets and green beans.
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Couple cans of tuna mixed up with mustard and whatever u like in tuna (I like relish and a bit of olive oil mayo). Eat on lettuce, with veggies like celery, carrots, cucumber or with a few crackers or low carb food of choice. Can't be beat for quickness.
  • boxingblondemom
    boxingblondemom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh good idea..I haven't tried the tuna with mustard!
    Tricia7188 wrote: »
    Couple cans of tuna mixed up with mustard and whatever u like in tuna (I like relish and a bit of olive oil mayo). Eat on lettuce, with veggies like celery, carrots, cucumber or with a few crackers or low carb food of choice. Can't be beat for quickness.