340+

Options
Hello beloved. I got a lot of weight to lose this year and in need of encouragement. I sometime fall off, but get right back on it. I work better with people as I can get ideas that have work for them. I have set a goal of weight loss (350) and walking goal (1mile4*a week) was able to meet it in 2 months where I weighed 368. I am now 348 and would like to become fitness pals with people who need to lose a lot of weight so that we can encourage and motivate each other. Please add me(I have a strong faith in Jesus)

Replies

• Rockinteacherchick
    Rockinteacherchick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I came back to MFP on the first and am determined to become healthy! I have around 330 more lbs to lose. It'd be nice to have a friend on here who gets it. I mean, having to lose hundreds is completely different than having to lose forty. My computer is down, but as long as my phone cooperates I'll keep interacting in the mfp community!! It really does help!
  • dice80
    dice80 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck to the both of you. I lost about 125 between 2015 and 2016. I will tell you it wasn't an easy road. Stay connected to MFP, it is a wonderful supportive community.