thought this was cute

Options
This is a great laugh

When someone asks you a dumb question wouldn't you like to respond like this?.....

Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my wonder dog at Wal-Mart and was about to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had…an elephant? So since I'm retired, with little to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again.

Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified , she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's *kitten* and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore.

Replies

• lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    This is a great laugh

When someone asks you a dumb question wouldn't you like to respond like this?.....

Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my wonder dog at Wal-Mart and was about to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had…an elephant? So since I'm retired, with little to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again.

Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified , she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's *kitten* and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore.
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    Ha ha! :laugh:

I would never have the guts to say something like that. I bet it was hilarious!
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    By the way... your boxer puppy is sooo cute. I just LOVE :love: boxers
  • krazykayzy
    krazykayzy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    this one tickles my funny bone!!:laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That is classic!!
  • luckycat240
    Options
    thats soooooooo funyyyy!!!!
    i wish i had the guts to say that to someone
    goo you!!
    =]
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    haha u really said that? that is hilarious.
  • megan0313
    Options
    OMG, I think I burned a couple hundred calories from laughing! That was great! :laugh:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    lol some one already used my line but I'll say it again.. "THAT WASSSS CLASSIC!!"
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh that is so hilarious!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: