belly fat

I'm on a journey to loose belly fat. It's my problem area and I'm really tired of it. I'll do everything I can to reach my goal this year. I need support I can't do this alone. Any one else have a similar goal?

Replies

• Jakiracki
    Jakiracki Posts: 62 Member
    Yes! I have lost around 20lbs and nothing from my stomach!!! It sucks!
  • Kare92GarB
    Kare92GarB Posts: 10 Member
    I'm glad I'm not alone I have done a ton of research and what most recomend is cutting sugar and carbs and eating more protein. I'm starting with sugar this month but I've barely done it for three days and feel like giving up. I wish results were faster. :(
  • KMAnderson4026
    KMAnderson4026 Posts: 9 Member
    Need to lose 40lbs mostly butt, thighs and stomach
  • dawnmacdon
    dawnmacdon Posts: 4 Member
    I took some pictures to start a before and after trail, and I can't believe how deformed I look with my belly fat. OMG, I wish it would just go away.
  • GeorgiePie88
    GeorgiePie88 Posts: 54 Member
    I've always had a pouch, even at my thinnest! It's so frustrating. I lose weight everywhere BUT my stomach. I'm keen to see it go.
  • razzapool
    razzapool Posts: 89 Member
    same here I gone from 14 stone to 10 stone 6 but still got little pouch to lose just gotta give it time I think keep being at your calorific deficit and slowly it will go (at least I hope so lol )
  • Kare92GarB
    edited March 2017
    The thing is if I loose weight by lowering my calories I just look anorexic. Also I get very hungry which isn't sustainable. So I'm willing to try new options... since I have tried just loosing weight. I guess it's an experiment and I need everyone's support to keep at it. I hope to support others with their goals and to find out from each other what works.
  • Kare92GarB
    I've always had a pouch, even at my thinnest! It's so frustrating. I lose weight everywhere BUT my stomach. I'm keen to see it go.

Yes this is my case.
  • Kare92GarB
    dawnmacdon wrote: »
    I took some pictures to start a before and after trail, and I can't believe how deformed I look with my belly fat. OMG, I wish it would just go away.

I get how you feel i look at myself all skiny but the belly is just a bit out of place. What has helped the most in my case has been doing pilates and working my legs like building muscle. Incase you haven't done it should help. Otherwise hopefully we'll figure it out together.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
  • Kare92GarB
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Thanks so much! This is sortoff what I've been reading so yeah I'm trying it's just so slow!
  • Kare92GarB
    So I have to say i finally managed to loose belly fat consuming the correct amount of macros macros.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    ..lol... what?

You don't lose belly fat by eating a certain ratio of macros.

You lose fat with calorie deficit.

Any macros will work.
  • tiffaninghs
    tiffaninghs Posts: 200 Member
    from 324lbs to my lowest of 175.. i hover in the 180's now.. and my belly fat is still ridiculous.. my bones jut out everywhere else. but i still have a very large gut and its not just skin.. its actual fat.. sigh
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    I wonder if what you're calling belly fat is maybe just bloating?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Kare92GarB wrote: »
    So I have to say i finally managed to loose belly fat consuming the correct amount of macros macros.

Right. Because the macros you ate added up to putting you in a calorie deficit.
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Awe tons of belly fat here too! Running has always solved this problem for me in the past so started back up a month ago!