Looking for motivation and support

Options
Hi there! I am ready to start my weight loss journey. I need support...at home I don't get as much. I have made the first step to buying healthy foods so I can eat clean. I work out 15 minutes a day...I know it's not enough but I have to take it slow because it of a recent injury. I believe as long as I track and workout, I can drop the rest of the weight.
SW: 270
GW: 199

Replies

• WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My SW was also 270. I started seriously 3 weeks ago and have lost 9 pounds. I'll add you.
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 254, and it's going down!! Slowly but surely, lol.. Add me, and let's kick our goals in the butt!!!
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! My SW: 257 and 15 min it's a great start!! I started my weight loss journey back in June of 2016 and my cw: 199.5 feel free to add me. And ask me any questions or concerns you come about on your weight loss journey.
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    MsShawnie... 15 minutes a day is an EXCELLENT start. You have made a decision that most people have not decided on, and not only that, you have taken the action to get started. I have seen testimonials of people losing weight and toning from simple walking. Just as long as you're moving, you are in the right direction.

There are times we have to encourage ourselves, and have the attitude of "Enough is Enough".

Just realize that every day, every hour, and every minute is a decision making time that will shape your destiny. Decide everyday and every hour.

• Jazzberry91
    Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My SW was 292. Feel free to add me :) We can totally do this
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    15 minutes a day Fantastic! Healthy food you like. Fabulous. Asking for support. Incredible. You are so going to get there. Take it slow. Do exercises you like. Drink plenty of water. Don't go over your daily calorie allowed and you will see success. Welcome to your journey.
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    If you are unable to eat clean then make sure to weigh and measure your foods that you are in fact eating. Stay within your goal for each day. :)
  • katybear82
    katybear82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My start Weight was 284. My long-term goal is to hopefully get down to 160. My short-term goal is to lose 10% of my body weight from when I started. Feel free to add me the more the merrier.
  • PennysOnaMission
    PennysOnaMission Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just started this... today. And I have no clue as to how to add anyone and I need buddies for support. I'll add all of you amazing ladies of I can figure out HOW.

I've wanted to lose for so LONG it's ridiculous. But my body told me it had to happen. My gall bladder had to come out and the surgeon informed me that my 3 c- section pouch is now a hernia that NEEDS to be fixed with a lower weight. Oh and that gall bladder? A 90 procedure that turned into 4 HOURS. It's time to change... And I need you to help.

SW. 276

10% 249

GW ??? for now
  • 13ABetten
    13ABetten Posts: 18 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    My starting weight was 260 and am now down to 235! Been at this for 12 weeks! It's a daily struggle for sure! But we can do this together! Please add me! :)