Always remember tomorrow is a new day

Options
Always remember tomorrow is a new day :happy: Do not look on yesterday it is gone and it will never come back:wink: The mistakes that you did will remain in the past. Do not look on today for today we might have all ready fallen short of our dreams and goals. Rather look towards tomorrow, :smile: for each new day brings new opportunity to create new and healthier decisions. By sweet assurance:flowerforyou:

PS you may use this tread to support and encourage on another. Let us hold each other accountable in making healthier decisions for making tomorrow a better day.

Replies

• sweetassurance
    Options
    Always remember tomorrow is a new day :happy: Do not look on yesterday it is gone and it will never come back:wink: The mistakes that you did will remain in the past. Do not look on today for today we might have all ready fallen short of our dreams and goals. Rather look towards tomorrow, :smile: for each new day brings new opportunity to create new and healthier decisions. By sweet assurance:flowerforyou:

PS you may use this tread to support and encourage on another. Let us hold each other accountable in making healthier decisions for making tomorrow a better day.
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Thank you for this. Personally, I needed these words tonight!!:smile:
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    Tomorrow is going to be a better day.:happy: I will not give in to my desire for coke instead I am going to put it out of reach and choose to put a jug of water with orange slices to make it more appealing. :love:

Then when I have a need to go on the Sea Food diet where I eat everything I see, :laugh: :laugh: I will remember that I have friend on MFP who believes in me and that I can write to and vent and not give in.:heart:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day...I will truly be grateful for how far I have come in such a short amount of time and know that ultimately, it is about my health. I will nourish my body with the nutrients that it needs, work my body like it deserves and feel truly blessed that I can get up each day and do these things!:flowerforyou:

109912.png
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I definitely needed that tonight. That chocolate was just too tempting, but tomorrow is a new day, and now that I've eaten it all there is none for tomorrow! :blushing:

So here is to all of you!!! :drinker:

103332.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    your right tomrrow is a new day and I will enjoy every minute of it. I'll drink all my water and float. :laugh:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    yes:smile: yes:happy:
    i can hardly wait for tomorrow! so, i plan to go to bed early so tomorrow will come sooner.:yawn:

i plan on working out for over an hour tomorrow and eating ultra healthy.:smile:

what good plans do you all have for tomorrow?

robin:heart:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    your right tomrrow is a new day and I will enjoy every minute of it. I'll drink all my water and float. :laugh:

I hear you there! But hey we also get a lot of exercise that way too from running back and forth to the restroom! :laugh:

Thanks sweetassurance- I think sometimes we get stuck in our guilt and we think we do not deserve tomorrow but tomorrow is another day to do what is right and good for ourselves.:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • sweetassurance
    Options

I hear you there! But hey we also get a lot of exercise that way too from running back and forth to the restroom! :laugh:

Thanks sweetassurance- I think sometimes we get stuck in our guilt and we think we do not deserve tomorrow but tomorrow is another day to do what is right and good for ourselves.:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Very well said.:flowerforyou: I plan to get up and after I have my time with the Lord and with my family at breakfast, I am going to get the girls school going and I am going to dust off and put on one of my work out videos for the first time in a long time.:happy: I hope every one keeps their goal for tomorrow. :smile: Sandy, It is too bad I did not have any chocolate while today was not over yet.:laugh: :laugh: .. just kidding. Amy, Robin, Edie, Sandy, and Weese :flowerforyou: We can do it! lets go for it :drinker:
  • nades33
    nades33 Posts: 14
    Options
    Positive mind=positive body :bigsmile:

Tomorrow is always a new day, try to make tomorrow better then today.:smile:

I know we can all do this with each others help! keep up the good work!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Positive mind=positive body :bigsmile:

I really like that. Without thinking it first it would not happen. Better to think positive and get positive results than think negative and get negative results.
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    Good morning MFP Friends. :flowerforyou: Today I have not drank any soda and have kept myself busy cleaning the house. I will have breakfast and then go do my work out. :happy:

How is your day going so far? What are your plans for the day to stay fit?:drinker:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    I plan on going to the gym as soon as I get home. And it's warmed up a bit so hope to take the doggies for a long walk.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any pop today either and am hoping to get a little workout in for the day. Maybe it will make me feel better.

:smile:
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    :drinker: Way to go Jacqueline I know that it must of have been tempting. Put in your mind that you are going to get that work out done and do it girl! Even if you just get a few minutes of it. It will be a start. You can do it!

Mandersen, how did your workout go?

Kieko and Nades, I agree it starts with "positive thinking"

How has everyone’s day gone today?

What have you done that is different to better your self?:bigsmile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I got a 15 minute walk done with one of the walking dvds that I have. Burned 40 calories. I felt great afterwards so I will definately start moving a little more now.
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    I got a 15 minute walk done with one of the walking dvds that I have. Burned 40 calories. I felt great afterwards so I will definately start moving a little more now.

:drinker: here is to you Jacquline:flowerforyou: I will join you:laugh:
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    Tomorrow is going to have to be a better day for me. Today I blew it. I was invited to an unexpected diner and I accepted the invitation however the food was cooked on a deep dish so I just went over my calories.

Today could have been a bit better if I did not focus to much on my spouse.

I plan to stay positive, do what I need to do tomorrow to stay fit, and not let no one get me down. This life is about ME not my spouse:wink: