Q-Tip

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
This is completely random. I was cleaning out my ears with a Q-Tip this morning and was wondering...how many other people just love the feeling of cleaning out their ears? I have always loved it. I will sometimes do it 2-3x a day just because it feels soo good. I know it may sound weird to some but i love it. Its like an ear orgasam ha-ha-ha!

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yessss!!!! 100% agree.. Ear-gasm.

I love sneezing too....I've always said it was an orgasm of the FACE!!!

:laugh:
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Actually sneezing is the closest the body come to having an organism physically. All the same things happen in your body as when you organism..kinda cool.

and I am a guy but will admit liking to clean my ears too.
  • 199by2012
    199by2012 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yessss!!!! 100% agree.. Ear-gasm.

I love sneezing too....I've always said it was an orgasm of the FACE!!!

:laugh:

ت LMAO @ "Ear-gasm"! But, agree 100%. Wonderful feeling!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    An eargasm :) I can't clean out my ear as I have odd shapped ear canals. My doctor yells at me because I'll give myself an ear infection. He says nothing smaller than your elbow should go in there. :-P
  • mlcastillo_2
    Options
    HAHAHAHA!!! wow- i thought i was the only one who enjoyed those eargasms lol
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! especially right when i get out of the shower :smile:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yesss! I clean my ears every time I go into the bathroom.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I use a q-tip everyday after a shower. Keeps those ears clean and gets rid of the water in the ears
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    Right out of the shower or pool is the best time to enjoy and eargasm! So good!
    I don't go a day without a q-tip in my ear at least once!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    ah yes...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    <
    orgasm face ! LOL
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    oh yes! shower pool, any time my ears feel "yucky" and it bothers me my two year old hates having his ears cleaned out I have to pin him down :(
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! Love it!!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    <
    orgasm face ! LOL

ahem....I thought it was supposed to be "eargasm"
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Options
    An eargasm :) I can't clean out my ear as I have odd shapped ear canals. My doctor yells at me because I'll give myself an ear infection. He says nothing smaller than your elbow should go in there. :-P

Your doc gives good advice for both 'gasms :wink:
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Yes, daily sometimes twice.
  • CelticDestiny
    CelticDestiny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Eargasms are awesome! My ENT (ear, nose, throat doctor) told me not to use Q-tips because they contain formaldehyde and it can causes some serious itching and inflammation, which was one chronic problem I was going to see him for. I now use rolled up toilet paper. Not nearly as good though.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    totally like an ear orgasm...I can't even keep my eyes open when I'm cleaning my ears. but be careful, you need some goo in there to protect your canal from infections. I learned that the hard way...and don't stand in front of the bathroom door, my dad came in while I was cleaning my ears and accidentally hit my elbow and jammed the q-tip in my ear.
  • CelticDestiny
    CelticDestiny Posts: 61 Member
    Options

Your doc gives good advice for both 'gasms :wink:

Hahahahah!!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    going to Happy Harrys ASAP to buy Q-tips...I sooo need an eargasm !