what are low calories meals

Options
Hi

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    My breakfast today: chicken boob with rendered fat scraped off. It's hard to get much lower.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You don't have to worry about low calorie meals. You eat food you like and log that in your diary and aim to hit the calorie goal MFP gave you. If you tend to go over, you just have to eat a little less. Logging and reviewing food diary will teach you what makes you feel full and satisfied and what isn't worth the calories. You can prelog to learn faster.
  • katebowen37
    katebowen37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    An easy low cal dinner that's high volume could be chicken, veggies (I like frozen mixed veggies) cottage cheese and a piece of fruit
  • madiflake
    madiflake Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eat lots of protein and you'll be less hungry to consume a bunch of other stuff!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Pork loin/chicken breast and veggies with an English muffin on the side are my go-tos. Low calories is subjective. When my bf is cutting low calories is 750; when I am it's 350-450 so what's your calorie goal for this low calorie meal?
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I just made a dairy-free frittatta by sauteeing green beans, mushroom, onion, and cherry tomatoes in 1 tsp oil. Then poured 3 beaten eggs on top and stuck it under the broiler. That's 360 calories for me, though depending on the weights of your veggies, you results may be slightly different. Still should be close, so long as you avoid starchy ones like corn and peas. Oh, and having salsa with it.