What does a 150lb woman look like??

Options
Whenever I tell anyone my weight, male or female.. they always say the same thing: "You don't LOOK like you weigh 150lbs!" I know they mean it as a compliment, but they all keep saying the same thing... so I'm wondering now...

WHAT DOES 150lbs LOOK LIKE?

Any ladies want to share photos of yourself at 150lbs? Thanks. I'll take some of myself and post them up after the baby wakes up from her nap :)

Replies

• Bunnyboo82
    Bunnyboo82 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I get the same thing girlfriend! check out my profile picture. Everyone think's I weigh less. I just take it as a compliment :-)
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    Im 150 as well.
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    Me too! i had someone say I looked like 120 max... oh how i wish.. then my tummy might be gone!!! LOL!!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    i don't have any pics of me at 150 pounds on my computer, but i know i could wear shirts that showed off my tatoo on the lower part of my back. i was in a size 10 jeans. i looked hot. i'm only 5 foot 4 too.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    <
    the yellow shirt is 150lbs.
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Check out this site:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Real people post pictures of themselves, and you can search by height and weight.
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    I once heard of this website. You put in your height and weight and see what people look like. I think anyone can submit: http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • scareysue
    scareysue Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm about 150lbs right now, and a darned sight shorter than you. I bet you look great.
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Check out mybodygallery.com - you can search by weight/height and see looooads of examples of 150lb women!

(oops I wasn't exactly unique with my reply!! :laugh: )
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    eh, doesn't really matter... You are also 5'10" which is tall for a women, so your 150 is spread out. Now if you were 5'2" 150, you would look bigger because of the frame.
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm tall like you and even when I'm really skinny I weigh a lot more than most people. I see you want your goal weight to be 125. You will be sooo skinny at 125! OMG I couldn't even get my body that small. lol
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    150 here! Check out my pics.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I hate that statement, everyone carries weight differently. ani_banghead3.gif

And it all depends on your muscle tone too. I have weighed 150 at two very different times in my life. Once I was not working out and younger so I guess my metabolism was better. :laugh: But I looked a lot bigger than I did just 2 years ago (before I had my baby) I was weighing in between 150 and 147 and looked trimmer than I ever have. I had lots o muscles.

So I think it is a naive statement. Someone can be 150 and be "soft and puffy" and then someone can also be 150 and be lean and trim but with muscle.

Best advice, don't worry so much about that number look at your body and how you feel. Go by that. :flowerforyou:
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Bump. 'Cause 150 is my goal!
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    Whenever I tell anyone my weight, male or female.. they always say the same thing: "You don't LOOK like you weigh 150lbs!" I know they mean it as a compliment, but they all keep saying the same thing... so I'm wondering now...

Any ladies want to share photos of yourself at 150lbs? Thanks. I'll take some of myself and post them up after the baby wakes up from her nap :)

I'm way shorter than you are - at 5'4".
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is how I looked at 150lb and I'm 5'5":

IMG_1467.jpg

I can't get this photo to work. Bah.

This is the link: http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz60/honeysuhkle2/25k Cape Anne 9-5-09/IMG_1467.jpg
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and weigh 152. I wear a size 4 and people say I look good!! Slim, skinny, tiny, are all terms I've had applied lately. Odd too, since my goal is 135, to physically be at this point at 152 pounds.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    eh, doesn't really matter... You are also 5'10" which is tall for a women, so your 150 is spread out. Now if you were 5'2" 150, you would look bigger because of the frame.

^ This! :drinker:
  • chevy88grl
    Options

I'm way shorter than you are - at 5'4".
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Right here!