one year from now

Options
Think about one year from now. At that point you don't want to look back and say you wish you would have stuck with it and hung in there. That's what I keep telling myself. This time last year I was on the track to getting healthier and more fit and I just stopped and gained all of it back. I don't want to be looking back at this time next year and saying what I am now.

Replies

• Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Then you need to make sure you are not on a diet. Because diets are temporary.
    You need to make sure you have good habits.

What you do more often is always more important what what you do occassionally.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You absolutely can "diet", the verb, to lose weight, but you need to have a great plan for your diet, the noun, and your exercise plan/movement goals in order to successfully keep it off. The diet (verb) should build the foundation for the diet (noun). Good luck!

ETA: for ME. I'm doing exactly what I was doing while losing. I just got to a point where what I was doing to lose weight no longer led to weight loss (because I weighed less, and burned less). It was then that I slid quietly into maintenance. Nothing really changed.
  • Chepe68
    Chepe68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your so motivated. You should add me?