The nothing fits right stage!

So right now I'm in the my pants don't fit stage. The size I was in is now getting too big and the size I used to be in is still too tight! I know it's good because it means I'm getting closer to my goal, but boy is it annoying constantly pulling up my pants at work (my dress slacks don't have belt loops :indifferent: ) Plus now my *kitten* looks saggy lol

Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Oh honey, nothing EVER fits right. I have to tailor practically everything that isnt made from stretch fabric! lol

40" hips with a 25" waist...it never gets easy :(

I'm sure your *kitten* doesnt look saggy :)
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    I have slacks like that and I hate it!! Even my more slender, form fitting slacks are starting to sag. And my booty used to fit good in them.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    So right now I'm in the my pants don't fit stage. The size I was in is now getting too big and the size I used to be in is still too tight! I know it's good because it means I'm getting closer to my goal, but boy is it annoying constantly pulling up my pants at work (my dress slacks don't have belt loops :indifferent: ) Plus now my *kitten* looks saggy lol

You do know that quite a few years ago they invented belts right?! :laugh:

Sorry couldn't resist!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    I am right there with ya!!! And HATE it. But that is my current goal that I am working on...trying to fit into a pair of jeans that I have. I can get them all the way up just working on buttoning them and gettting rid of the muffin top....good luck!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Tell me about it. SInce it's summer, I wear more capris and skirts, but those darn dress pants get me everytime I wear them!!! Seriously, where did my *kitten* go?!?!? It's there in my jeans, why not my dress pants? I don't have loops either, so I bascially walk around with my pants up as far as they can go (I'm 5'4" so it doesn't look too weird since I keep my pants long for when I wear taller shoes).
    BUT - at the same time, I'd rather have saggy *kitten* pants than to have to go to the store and buy BIGGER pants! :happy:
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    im inbetween size and my hubby tells me that i have no *kitten* in my jeans
  • emadigan
    emadigan Posts: 89 Member

You do know that quite a few years ago they invented belts right?! :laugh:

Sorry couldn't resist!

The original poster said her pants don't have belt loops.
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Mine are the same way. My hips are a lot bigger than my waist, so anything I get to fit my waist is too tight in the butt. I can't win! I'm definitely going to have to take them to be tailored.
  • wonrob
    wonrob Posts: 66 Member
    As annoying as it is, I wish I was currently in that stage!
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    OMG...hahahaha...my pants do that too! I even bought a size smaller and then those got too big as well!!!

It's just one of those things I guess.

I didn't have an a** to begin with, so it's no big loss for me!!!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    If you have a good amount to lose...get used to it! I am on my third round of "nothing fits right". Last time I complained about it my guy threatened to get me a pair of suspenders to wear under my shirt! I keep my mouth shut around him now....I am afraid that the next time I say something he will go get the duct tape...
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    I'm right there with you!! My 16s are too big and my 14s are a bit snug.

Start doing some lunges and squats to tighten up your rear-end!
  • I'm on my third round as well...I keep trying to buy "just enough" clothing to get me by until the next round. None of it seems to last very long!! No complaints though...its so worth every time I have to pull those pants up!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    I hear ya. Most of my pants now make me look like I have a load in the back. LOL Need to hit the clearance racks soon!
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Right there withya--I'm happy that my pants are loose, but annoyed that I don't yet fit into a smaller size. Patience, patience--arghh!:tongue:
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Hit the clearance racks and see if you can't find a pair or 2 of inexpensive pants to get you through. I've picked up several pairs at Anne Taylor Loft for under $20 at end of season. Also you might be able to find something at Marshall's or Ross.

Clearance racks are also great for picking up that next size smaller. I picked up a bunch of stuff that was a bit snug, but then the scale started going the other way. Fortunately, I didn't pay a lot for any of it (it's all Anne Taylor or AT Loft), but on the flip side, I have a whole new wardrobe waiting for me when I lose 20#.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    I refuse to spend any money on clothes because I am committed to making it to my goal. My work pants, I have two pairs, currently are loose as hell. To the point where if I don't pull them up they will literally slide down. I -refuse- to buy clothes because I have a enormous closet full of clothes but still too small for me to wear. And I'll be honest here, I'm wearing my maternity dress pants so I only have TWO work pants until I can get to a size 14 or 16. Then I will have several to choose from but until then.... wash, wash, wash my work pants! After I pass size 14/16 I will be screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have nothing smaller than that, then I might even be happy to spend money!
    I love it though, I love the fact that my pants aren't digging into my waist anymore!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    After 15 pounds gone, I had to suck it up and buy some new pants. My work pants were being held up by safety pins and as soon as I switched to pants that fit, people started complimenting me on my weight loss. Before new pants, I was hiding it behind unflattering big clothes!
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    try kohls clearance too. i have found lots of great deals on their clearance racks
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    also in the same boat
    my 14s are getting really loose and baggy while I can`t zip up the 12s just yet its kinda annoying but in a good way :)

I did hit the thrift store last weekend and picked up two pair of size 13s in a brand I`m not real use to but they fit much better than the 14s do (still not perfect but they don`t fall and aren`t to tight either). Plus the thrift store had them for less than a dallor a pair so I`m not out much at all when I do hit my size 12s :)