How close are you to your goal?

Options
Hey there, if you're looking for some motivation I am sure you will be able to find some from me. I am close to my goal weight, and I know I will have a new goal once I reach it. That new goal probably won't be weight loss but rather endurance. I want to run faster and longer and also maintain healthy eating habits for life. How close are you to your goal? What do you feel is stopping you from pushing harder?

Replies

• freshmama06
    freshmama06 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    9 1/2 lbs away. Starting weight was 191 and I was weighed on Monday at 170 1/2.
    After I reach my goal I want to start gaining strength.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I've got about 12 pounds to my final goal weight. I've achieved a lot of fitness goals this past year, but still want to lose that last stubborn bit. I will get there in 2017!
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm about 20 pounds away from goal and expecting to make it by the end of the year. I'm looking for more supporters, but please read my profile regarding friend requests first.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I'll never hit it. It's literally unobtainable. I like working toward the impossible.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I hit my goal weight in October 2014. My ongoing goal is to keep living a good life, which encompasses maintaining a healthy weight and staying moderately active. I don't push harder because I don't want to.

I admire everybody who runs though - well done, you have made great achievement and great goals :)
  • Bites_2017
    Bites_2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 16kg to go. I've lost 8kg.
  • jmormur
    jmormur Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 1.8 pounds away from my goal. Again. I hit it last year but slacked off on maintenance and gained ten back. My next goal is going to be fitness. I'm starting to hear lifting calling my name.
  • TitoTim
    TitoTim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    In the first 5 months I lost 1 kilo a week. I lost 15 Kg very easily. The next 3 kg took 2 months ha ha...

I am 12 kg from my goal and stuck. I have gained and lost the same kilo for a month.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I'm 0.6kg away from my first goal. Mini goals for me ATM. Well done to everyone:-)
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal weight in October 2014. My ongoing goal is to keep living a good life, which encompasses maintaining a healthy weight and staying moderately active. I don't push harder because I don't want to.

I admire everybody who runs though - well done, you have made great achievement and great goals :)

This is pretty much me as well, (hit goal April 2013 though).
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I guess I am close, but I keep making new goals so I will never be done. Right now I am two months away from the end of my second bulk, then time to cut into summer.. then maintain to work on strength or start another bulk depending on how happy I am with the results.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    At my initial goal, which at the time looked soooo daunting! Now I'm aiming even more until I'm at a more healthy BMI.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    60.8 lbs to go as of this morning, knee injury is slowing me down a bit, but only because I have been lazy and not doing my exercises to strengthen the muscles around it. I hope to kick myself in gear by Monday...this weekend we are setting up the spare bedroom as an exercise room.....Now if I could just sell that dang bowflex and get it out of my way....lol
  • infire_me_tae
    infire_me_tae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    25 lbs.
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've got 7-10 pounds left and then will probably work on my body comp. Could use a friend or two!