What are some of your favorite 'low fat' meals?

Options
KimmalyS
KimmalyS Posts: 131 Member
What are some of your favorite 'low fat' meals?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Homemade hamburgers and baked sweet potato chips/fries

Pasta with tomato based sauce made with lean meat

Homemade pizza with low fat cheese

Protein pancakes with jam/honey/syrup, yoghurt and fruit

Yoghurt/fruit/cereal

Fish and roast vegies

Salads
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    egg white veggie omelette with laughing cow cheese and an english muffin with fat free cream cheese and/ or fruit
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    chicken quesadillas: wheat tortillas, fat-free cheddar, veggies of your choice (onions, peppers, etc) and grilled chicken

For breakfast I like oatmeal with bananas (and a little peanut butter or honey)
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Low fat isn't always low calorie, but out of my low calorie meals, the favourite low fat one that springs to mind is rice, veggies, tuna, chickpeas, and jalapeno sauce.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm not keen on low fat meals. Makes me hangry.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I aim to incorporate plenty of fat in all my meals, but fruit, vegetables, grains and starches, and legumes, and some meat and fish, are low fat foods - oh, and seafood like shrimp, squid, mussels.
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    For me, when I was losing weight, cutting fat was the easiest way to eat less but still get a large volume of food. I ate a lot of vegetables and fruit along the way and modified recipes to cut down the fat content as much as I could. Chili with less meat was a favourite, different soups and stews made with lean meats etc.
  • jimihndrks
    jimihndrks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Turkey sausage (can make taco salads, breakfast, stuffed mushrooms, etc), Creamy Chicken Enchilada soup, Asian beef and snow peas, Baked garlic/brown sugar (splenda) chicken.
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    None. :D
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    shrimp kabobs
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Venison chilli, venison Thai massaman curry, jerk chicken, sea bass with ginger and black bean sauce, chicken with teriyaki sauce,