Looking for encouragement and friends...

Options
Hi ya'll - my name is Michelle. I just found this wonderful site yesterday. I have set a goal for myself to lose 100 lbs. by my 35th birthday (2 years) and would love any help, support and encouragement that I can find along my journey!

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    this is such a great site and will definitely help! I'll send a friend request.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the site. I'm sure with some willpower you can make it happen!
  • ahunt888
    ahunt888 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love myfitnesspal. It is so helpful and everyone is very supportive and friendly. I'll send you a request.
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I joined a while ago but it's not been until the past few days that I've committed to it! I lost 40 pounds last year but still have at least 110 to lose!
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    Hi! You came to the right place! So many success stories and a great support! It's been only couple of months for me but I love it! Friend me if you like.
  • LizabethRose
    Options
    I'm convinced this is the best place to be!!! Welcome!:smile:
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    thank you! to all of you! I am excited to begin this journey!!!!
  • sambustem
    sambustem Posts: 83
    Options
    You CAN DO IT!! This site is GREAT! I've been on here for 10 days and have found so much support and others "like me". Welcome!!!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I am new too, I have 110lbs to loose I wish you luck on your journey everyone here seems very supportive.
  • melaniepierce1
    Options
    hello all my fitness friends
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi ya'll - my name is Michelle. I just found this wonderful site yesterday. I have set a goal for myself to lose 100 lbs. by my 35th birthday (2 years) and would love any help, support and encouragement that I can find along my journey!

You CAN do it!!!! Where are you from, I'm in NC - we speak "ya'll" here LOL! :happy:
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    @bean177 - I'm in Nebraska.