Skin tightening of the mid section?

Options
Hey everyone. I was just wondering what is an effective way of tightening the skin on the mid section? It's not loose loose but it definitely could be tighter. Rest of my body is absolutely fine just the mid section. I do a lot of cardio and ab training, also use the Slendertone abs machine to help. Went from a size 12 uk to a size 6 uk. Use palmers cocoa butter and also bio oil. Not sure what else I can do =\ have a healthy diet too.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If you can pm me it that would be fab xxxxx

Replies

• croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    WOW you dropped from a 12 to an eight - what did you do???
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Deadlifting_Away_Doritos Posts: 93 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey everyone. I was just wondering what is an effective way of tightening the skin on the mid section? It's not loose loose but it definitely could be tighter. Rest of my body is absolutely fine just the mid section. I do a lot of cardio and ab training, also use the Slendertone abs machine to help. Went from a size 12 uk to a size 6 uk. Use palmers cocoa butter and also bio oil. Not sure what else I can do =\ have a healthy diet too.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If you can pm me it that would be fab xxxxx

Sometimes a lot of our tummy is just water weight retention. Check your sodium levels to see if they are too high. In the summer it's not usually a problem because being outside and sweating helps flush it out.
  • AFGP11
    AFGP11 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. To lose stomach fat, you have to cut calories and lose weight. Doing exercises that target your ab muscles will make them grow, but it won't make the layer of fat and skin over them disappear. Only diet can do that. This is why the famous saying is that "Abs are made in the kitchen."
  • becky_b_croft
    becky_b_croft Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Sometimes a lot of our tummy is just water weight retention. Check your sodium levels to see if they are too high. In the summer it's not usually a problem because being outside and sweating holes flush it out.

Thank you for the advice. I am going to check my sodium levels as I think you might be right about that.