Busy moms

Options
Hey busy mama, I'm a mom of three boys. 8,5 and 8 months. I use to be in the gym everyday before this last pregnancy and now the "I have no time" excuse has become my worst nightmare. Looking for women to go crazy at getting back into that body you had or even better the best body you have yet to achieve.
Any support, friends and motivation is happily welcome. Add me ladies, let's get It! ;)

Replies

• sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hello! i understand everything your saying. i too have three sons, and it is hectic. add me as a friend! anyone can add me. i am here to support you!
  • Mommabeeto5
    Mommabeeto5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids ages 2 to 7 (no twins) and started a couple weeks ago with my transformation. Trying to lose 20-25. It's hard some days!
  • haianna4nguyen
    haianna4nguyen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I school my four kiddos at home (one a four-year old). I'm also a freelance developer. I've had to learn to split up my workouts, and make space in my home for equipment. Nighttime workouts, and being almost over-the-top during recess with the kids have become "the norm". :D
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    Added you I'm a busy single mom and a student.
  • reneec257
    reneec257 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Do you have any gyms in your area that provide daycare? You get a little break from the little ones and get to exercise ++
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have never been a gym rat. Always too intimidating. I have 7 kiddos ages 10 to 5months(no twins). I also home school so little to no time to myself. I hope to start running again once we move(my treadmill is stuck in the garage). I need movers to move it inside bc my husband can't help me move it(medically he cant lift anything over 15lbs).
  • haianna4nguyen
    Options
    reneec257 wrote: »
    Do you have any gyms in your area that provide daycare? You get a little break from the little ones and get to exercise ++

Actually I do and for the year it's 350.00 not counting the daycare price I'd have to pay per child each visit. :/ I have a 9 month old and a 5 year old..he starts school in Sep.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey busy mama, I'm a mom of three boys. 8,5 and 8 months. I use to be in the gym everyday before this last pregnancy and now the "I have no time" excuse has become my worst nightmare. Looking for women to go crazy at getting back into that body you had or even better the best body you have yet to achieve.
    Any support, friends and motivation is happily welcome. Add me ladies, let's get It! ;)
    So out of 16 hours in a day, you can't make 1hour your own every other day?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!! Full time mom and full time nurse!
  • haianna4nguyen
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Oh I use to. Every single day. Just as of late I can't find the time. My 9 month old is still exclusively breast feeding and my husband is self conscious about me getting fit again. Right now I am getting my diet under control and sticking to it, that is the hard part. Working out is the easy part.
  • haianna4nguyen
    edited March 2017
    Options

Way to go mama! I'm a nationally certified phlebotomist and an MA. I choose to stay home, the hubby prefers it too. =) Being super mom and taking care of yourself is hard work.
  • haianna4nguyen
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Sometimes... No, Niner, you can't. Sometimes it's a luxury to have a shower. Sometimes it's a miracle to sit down for a few mins... And often that's only in the bathroom, and with company.

Hahahaha I am dying! Let the truth out!
    Yes and even in the bathroom my youngest crawls his way in. If I want a shower I shower at 6:30am after I nurse my baby and before I put my 8 year old on the bus while my 5 year old sleeps.
  • merrysailor88
    Options

Way to go mama! I'm a nationally certified phlebotomist and an MA. I choose to stay home, the hubby prefers it too. =) Being super mom and taking care of yourself is hard work.

Yup! the struggle is real. I work night shift and my little one is 2.5 years old. Those two don't seem to mix very well. Add in trying to work out and eat semi healthy.... HARD
  • haianna4nguyen
    Options

Yup! the struggle is real. I work night shift and my little one is 2.5 years old. Those two don't seem to mix very well. Add in trying to work out and eat semi healthy.... HARD

I use to get an hour lunch and take that to get what I could in. It's hard when you're spending all your time caring for everyone but yourself.
  • merrysailor88
    Options

I use to get an hour lunch and take that to get what I could in. It's hard when you're spending all your time caring for everyone but yourself.

This is exactly it. How do you manage it all? ya know? Something's gotta give. Lately, it's been the house work haha
  • haianna4nguyen
    Options
    Man that is my problem. My house though if I let it slip one day, I cringe and feel like I gotta bleach everything. I have 3 sons, two dogs, a cat and my husband is a mechanic. What I let go of, is myself. I'm last with everything. Lol
    Feel free to add me merrysailor88
  • merrysailor88
    Options
    I added ya girl!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Echoing the above... Sometimes no you can't. I am lucky to get a shower most days with my 4 month old.