Busy moms

Options
2»

Replies

• Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Single mother to a six year old, full time employee, and part time student here! I know how it feels to be busy ALL THE TIME. I'm going to add you!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Hey busy mama, I'm a mom of three boys. 8,5 and 8 months. I use to be in the gym everyday before this last pregnancy and now the "I have no time" excuse has become my worst nightmare. Looking for women to go crazy at getting back into that body you had or even better the best body you have yet to achieve.
    Any support, friends and motivation is happily welcome. Add me ladies, let's get It! ;)
    So out of 16 hours in a day, you can't make 1hour your own every other day?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Clearly no experience in this phase of life. I just focus on nutrition bcuz exercise is not happening unless I'm walking the grocery store and Aldi is not that big.
  • haianna4nguyen
    haianna4nguyen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is where I'm at. Besides we all know what you eat is most important and harder than working out. You can't out run what you eat. And what you eat in private you wear out in public.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'll maintain if i eat well, but to lose, i need to exercise
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Busy as always. I have a 6 year old and 2 year old, work part time (till this fall), and grad student. Gah... I've always been convinced to complete a 1/2 marathon in July.

Now to find the time. haha
    Add me if you want. I'm always up for new and motivating friends!
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey busy mama, I'm a mom of three boys. 8,5 and 8 months. I use to be in the gym everyday before this last pregnancy and now the "I have no time" excuse has become my worst nightmare. Looking for women to go crazy at getting back into that body you had or even better the best body you have yet to achieve.
    Any support, friends and motivation is happily welcome. Add me ladies, let's get It! ;)

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

When ur a stay at home mom, its difficult to get even few mins to urself. Everything and everone in house comes before u and still everyone feels like ur not doing enough. I've been a sahm for7years and believe me there always more work pending, and taking care of urself seems selfish even though it's not.
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of 3 also, two boys 7 and 3, and my little girl 9 months!! I could use some fellow mommy's who know what I go through on the daily for support. We got this ladies!! Add me!!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

When ur a stay at home mom, its difficult to get even few mins to urself. Everything and everone in house comes before u and still everyone feels like ur not doing enough. I've been a sahm for7years and believe me there always more work pending, and taking care of urself seems selfish even though it's not.

YES YES YES!!! THIS!
  • haianna4nguyen
    haianna4nguyen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    romade188 wrote: »
    I'm a mommy of 3 also, two boys 7 and 3, and my little girl 9 months!! I could use some fellow mommy's who know what I go through on the daily for support. We got this ladies!! Add me!!

Add me girl
  • nkolpean
    nkolpean Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 4 year old and 10 month old. They are my number one priority but I'm making sure that I focus on myself too. I have to make sure that I eat and sleep well or else I can't function to take care of them as well as what they deserve. Anyone can add me!