Vegan looking for any and all smoothie recipes!

Options
Veganboy20
Veganboy20 Posts: 9 Member
Hi! Looking for any and all smoothie recipes! Fruits. Veggies. Both. Love mixing new things together. Would really appreciate it. :)

Replies

• Fallfrenzy
    Fallfrenzy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Black Forest Smoothie - 1c frozen cherries, 1 banana, 1c almond milk, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder. (I also include a T of unsweetened cocoa powder to make it more chocolatey). I bet any variation of this would work.

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,052 Member
    Options
    Avocado is good in smoothies - especially when you want creamy.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I really just have one go-to smoothie for post-workout. I use two scoops of Vegan Smart vanilla protein powder, 2c of water, 1 frozen banana, 6 ice cubes, 1 tbsp maca powder, 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder, 1/2c quick oats, 2 tbsp of PB2, and if I have enough calories to spare 2 medjool dates. Now, this smoothie is really calorie dense. By the time I add the dates it's usually around 500 calories, but it's perfect as a meal replacement after lifting.
  • fasterpssycat
    fasterpssycat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I make a batch of Kim Snyder's candida glowing green smoothie, put 8 oz portions in mason jars, put those in the freezer, then take them down at night. The next day I'll have one with half a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and Vega One french vanilla protein powder. If I feel like adding fruit I just dump it in the blender with whatever I wanna mix in. Bought a bag of blender balls for the mason jars and everything mixes nicely. I hate cleaning my blender every day and freezing keeps most of the nutrition in place.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    A big handful of spinach. A cup or two of almond milk a banana and I add some assorted frozen non sugar added fruits. I like to use raspberries, strawberries, cranberries and a berry boost blend.
    @Fallfrenzy that sounds amazing! I'm gonna have to try that!
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Spinach water blend enjoy
  • msr8898
    msr8898 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My daily go to:

1 cup Lentils, mature seeds, cooked, boiled, without salt
    1 cup Baby Spinach
    1g Fresh Mint
    1 cup (8oz) Silk - Soy Milk – Original
    1 (4.4oz) Medium Banana
    1 scoop (41g) Vega Sport Protein - Protein Powder, Vanilla

Puree first four very well. Add banana, followed by Vega. Turns out perfect every time.

Calories: 515kcal
    Carbs: 72g
    Protein: 52g
    Fat: 7g
    Sugar: 20g