apparently today is national junk food day

Options
2»

Replies

• bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    These "National Days" of whatever are really starting to chap my hide. Like any of us in the US really need a day to indulge in any MORE crap food than usual. Sheesh.

amen sister! and...all of you need to QUIT the cursing on this site (chocolate, oreos, pizza... all BAD words)! :laugh:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    A Whopper with cheese. Mmmm! But I'm a good girl, so this is only in thought! :)
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    Who cares if they make a "national" day of something.....lol does not mean you have to do it. Although if they wanted to make days they could make ones that sound a little more fun like National have sex ALL day day or National naked twister and baby oil day

This! you made my day!
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    Why all the hate on "National Junk Food Day"?

No one said you had to participate. I myself had a cookie-dough sundae from smart ones- delicious.

No one made you 'fat' or 'over weight' or 'obese' but you. You and your eating habits. Don't get grouchy because others can practice moderation better and then participate in stuff like this without consequence.
    One hamburger isn't going to give you a stroke.
    One day of eating nothing BUT junk food isn't going to give you a stroke.

Stop being so gosh darned negative.

edited for typo.
  • Bsp120167
    Bsp120167 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mmmm . . . Pizza and Doritos and maybe some Cheetos. Anything bad for you with cheese
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    So my inadvertent binge today had a reason behind it. Aha!

Chips of most any kind for me. Glad to have some baked ones in the house so it wasn't too bad!