Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Anyone following a Whole Foods Plant Based diet?
If you are following a whole food plant based diet do you track and count calories/macros? I've had success on MFP prior with losing weight but I basically ate what I wanted and stayed under my calories and carbs. I want to eat more healthy now but most things I'm reading say if you are eating whole plant based food you don't need to track. I'll probably track anyway and see how it goes, was just wondering what others do. Other than this, any advice for a beginner?
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 103 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 42 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 47 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions